Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
    Somebody needs to give him a "prove it" at some point and see what happens.

Reminds me a little of this moment:

you summoning tooblue?
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Thank you Bernie Sanders and Rand Paul... lone voices (and votes) against the incessant waves of jingoistic bombast.
      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
        Thank you Bernie Sanders and Rand Paul... lone voices (and votes) against the incessant waves of jingoistic bombast.
        Bernie realizes he should've gotten into bed with the Ruskies.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
          Bernie realizes he should've gotten into bed with the Ruskies.
          He obviously did already. Why else would he vote against the sanctions?!
          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• CNN's Chris Cillizza probably gets down on his knees and thanks the Almighty every night for Trump and his nutty administration. His "29 most cringeworthy lines" from Trump's speech to the Boy Scouts was entertaining, and now just a day or so later Scaramucci's bizarre tirade has given him additional fodder. If you haven't read the transcript of his interview, just read quotes 1 and 2 in the linked piece from Cillizza and you'll learn all you need to know about the type of person Scaramucci is. When I first read the first report earlier today I really thought it was fake news, as no high-ranking White House official would say such things publicly to a reporter, unless...

I get that crude language is commonplace in D.C., but when this comes from the White House Communications Director, who supposedly controls how the White House presents itself, it merely confirms what we already knew about Drumpf--he's a crude, vulgar bully with no clue about how the White House should deal with the press. If Scaramucci isn't canned within the next 24 hours, it's a clear sign our President approves this message.

BTW, everytime I hear "Scaramucci" I wonder if he'll do the Fandango.

Comment

• the scaramucci stuff is too bizarre to not be calculated
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                the scaramucci stuff is too bizarre to not be calculated
                Apparently when Trump wants to get people to quit he, directly or indirectly (and reports are he unleashed Mooch on Priebus) insults and degrades them, hoping they'll resign so he doesn't have to say "You're fired."

And Mooch should suffer an eternity of fiery torment if only for providing readers with the visual image of a self-servicing Steve Bannon.

Comment

• Trump admin threatened Alaska because of how one of their senators voted. Such a class act, if only the media stopped picking on him.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7864266.html

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                    Apparently when Trump wants to get people to quit he, directly or indirectly (and reports are he unleashed Mooch on Priebus) insults and degrades them, hoping they'll resign so he doesn't have to say "You're fired."

And Mooch should suffer an eternity of fiery torment if only for providing readers with the visual image of a self-servicing Steve Bannon.
                    the bannon line was hilarious
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Classy:

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                      - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                        Classy:
                        Well, by golly, that's just what the country needs right now: a little more police brutality.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                          I just had an out of body experience over at USCIS feeing in an application with an immigration officer, meanwhile the lobby full of people waiting for their citizenship or residency interviews, when this dumb motherf*cker on the screens tuned to MSNBC threatening immigrants that they're 'a-gonna catch you, detain, you, and deport you!!' Tired of this POS.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Human trafficking is worse now than ever in the history of the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                              Human trafficking is worse now than ever in the history of the world.

In spite of everything, Trump can still make my jaw drop. Unreal.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Is Trump truly an ignoramus, or does he have some knowledge of history but makes his frequent "worst ever" claims (be it crime, human trafficking, whatever) simply because he understands demagoguery has immense appeal to a segment of society? I suppose both answers are likely true.

Comment

Working...
                                X