Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
    The vast majority of Americans have never used Uber or Lyft. Mitt, the man of the people!

Is this true? To be fair, I only used it through the introduction discount. Thereafter the subway is cheaper. And you can usually rent a car for cheaper than one of their rides, in cities not name NYC.
    Last edited by Topper; 11-19-2016, 07:20 AM.
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      Settle down Pelosi, he's married.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
        Is this true? To be fair, I only used it through the introduction discount. Thereafter the subway is cheaper. And you can usually rent a car for cheaper than one of their rides, in cities not name NYC.
        Yes, it is true. Mitt is a man of the people!

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• This tweet made me laugh, probably because there's a sliver of truth in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
            This tweet made me laugh, probably because there's a sliver of truth in it

Not really. Not close to the same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
              Not really. Not close to the same thing.
              I said a sliver...

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                I said a sliver...

I thought it was funny.

While I agree that it isn't exactly the same thing, if you can't see the irony of a group of people who want to force someone to provide services for one person, while celebrating another's refusal to provide service to someone else, then I don't know what to tell you.

Comment

• newt pushing guiallini and pence pushing romney for SoS. Who will win?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                    newt pushing guiallini and pence pushing romney for SoS. Who will win?
                    Loyalty.

Huckadope sooooo anti-Mitt.

Comment

• All these libs pulling for Mitt should just STFU. You had your chances.

Comment

• Trump is going to get burned badly soon on a quid-pro-quo real estate deal or similar scandal. Just a matter of time.

Comment

• http://www.dailywire.com/news/10994/...gs-ben-shapiro

I totally agree with # 1, 3, 5, 6, 7...but especailly with #1. Trump needs to divest his holdings. If he doesn't, he's not taking the Presidency seriously and won't be representing the people...not that he was going to do either of those two things to begin with.

Comment

• Well the good news, looks like Guilianni wont be secretary of state.

bad news.... he might be the director of national intelligence. Sounds wonderful

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                              Well the good news, looks like Guilianni wont be secretary of state.

bad news.... he might be the director of national intelligence. Sounds wonderful
                              I'm not seeing that. From what I've heard he is still the favorite for SOS, and the overture to Romney was just a show.
                              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                                I'm not seeing that. From what I've heard he is still the favorite for SOS, and the overture to Romney was just a show.
                                Do a google search and you'll see it. But who knows. I don't expect Mitt to be given the job.

Comment

Working...
                                X