President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Uncle Ted
    The Big 12 money shot.
    • Apr 2010
    • 28853

    #2791
    Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
    so no then?
    Yeah, I don't think I could vote for Drumpf even if he was libertarian.

    It is entertaining to watch the changing reaction of liberals to Drumpf, however...

    5g3aittb25oy.jpg

    It was like the republican's reaction when Obama took office but on steroids.

    The dems and republicans are two peas in a pod.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

    Comment

    • New Mexican Disaster
      Suomalainen
      • Nov 2008
      • 4549

      #2792
      Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      Yeah, I don't think I could vote for Drumpf even if he was libertarian.

      It is entertaining to watch the changing reaction of liberals to Drumpf, however...

      [ATTACH]7840[/ATTACH]

      It was like the republican's reaction when Obama took office but on steroids.

      The dems and republicans are two peas in a pod.
      I think you already used that one.

      Comment

      • YOhio
        Hipster Mode
        • Nov 2008
        • 26165

        #2793
        Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        Yeah, I don't think I could vote for Drumpf even if he was libertarian.

        It is entertaining to watch the changing reaction of liberals to Drumpf, however...

        [ATTACH]7840[/ATTACH]

        It was like the republican's reaction when Obama took office but on steroids.

        The dems and republicans are two peas in a pod.
        LOL THAT IS SO TRUE!!!!!

        Comment

        • Jeff Lebowski
          Corporate lackey for Jesus
          • Nov 2008
          • 69706

          #2794
          Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          Yeah, I don't think I could vote for Drumpf even if he was libertarian.

          It is entertaining to watch the changing reaction of liberals to Drumpf, however...

          It was like the republican's reaction when Obama took office but on steroids.

          The dems and republicans are two peas in a pod.
          That's a funny comic.

          The nice thing about being a libertarian is that you can sit back and criticize the two major parties knowing that you will likely never be required to defend or justify the actions of a libertarian president because they are unelectable.

          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

          Comment

          • YOhio
            Hipster Mode
            • Nov 2008
            • 26165

            #2795
            Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            That's a funny comic.

            The nice thing about being a libertarian is that you can sit back....
            If you think spending all day looking for all kinds of links and funny cartoons and images is 'sitting back' then I suggest you give it a try! I doubt you'd be so flippant if you had any idea of the amount of work Uncle Ted goes through to point out that sometimes politicians can be hypocrites!

            Comment

            • Jeff Lebowski
              Corporate lackey for Jesus
              • Nov 2008
              • 69706

              #2796
              Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              If you think spending all day looking for all kinds of links and funny cartoons and images is 'sitting back' then I suggest you give it a try! I doubt you'd be so flippant if you had any idea of the amount of work Uncle Ted goes through to point out that sometimes politicians can be hypocrites!
              Haha.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

              Comment

              • Uncle Ted
                The Big 12 money shot.
                • Apr 2010
                • 28853

                #2797
                I can't decide if this is good news or bad news for the Drumpf administration...



                On one hand it seems to confirm that the Obama administration was spying on the Drumpf transition team. Also, it seems to confirm that it was the Obama people that leaked classified information to the press.

                On the other hand, the Obama people may have the actual proof that Drumpf was "in bed" with the Russians and somehow they rigged the election.

                I say throw both the dems and republicans out of the white house!
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                Comment

                • Uncle Ted
                  The Big 12 money shot.
                  • Apr 2010
                  • 28853

                  #2798
                  Maybe the dems should have let the FBI take a look at their servers...



                  It seems the baffler was right... It seems that Crowdstrike was just telling their clients what they wanted to hear.

                  As allegations of Russian responsibility for the DNC hack flew fast and furious, we learned that the FBI never actually carried out an independent investigation of the claims. Instead, agency officials carelessly signed off on the findings of CrowdStrike, a private cybersecurity firm retained by the Democratic National Committee. Far from establishing an airtight case for Russian espionage, CrowdStrike made a point of telling its DNC clients what it already knew they wanted to hear
                  The more I’ve looked at the hysteria surrounding Russia’s supposed hacking of our elections, the more I’ve come to see it as a case study of the cyber-attribution business.
                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                  Comment

                  • frank ryan
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 12373

                    #2799
                    Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                    I can't decide if this is good news or bad news for the Drumpf administration...



                    On one hand it seems to confirm that the Obama administration was spying on the Drumpf transition team. Also, it seems to confirm that it was the Obama people that leaked classified information to the press.

                    On the other hand, the Obama people may have the actual proof that Drumpf was "in bed" with the Russians and somehow they rigged the election.

                    I say throw both the dems and republicans out of the white house!
                    The story that Obama wanted to have info on Trump and Russia preserved has been out there forever, going back to well before the inauguration. I'm not sure this clip is the bombshell you think it is.

                    Comment

                    • falafel
                      loves to talk on things
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 37987

                      #2800
                      Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                      I can't decide if this is good news or bad news for the Drumpf administration...



                      On one hand it seems to confirm that the Obama administration was spying on the Drumpf transition team. Also, it seems to confirm that it was the Obama people that leaked classified information to the press.

                      On the other hand, the Obama people may have the actual proof that Drumpf was "in bed" with the Russians and somehow they rigged the election.

                      I say throw both the dems and republicans out of the white house!
                      Looks like the Obama administration has restricted that video.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                      Dig your own grave, and save!

                      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                      Comment

                      • Commando
                        Explosivo
                        • Feb 2009
                        • 20748

                        #2801
                        My favorite kind of Trump supporter is the kind that gets indignant when people make fun of his terrible hair and orange skin. It's the perfect example of their ability to overlook reality and defend the shittiest things tooth and nail.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                        Comment

                        • Uncle Ted
                          The Big 12 money shot.
                          • Apr 2010
                          • 28853

                          #2802
                          Originally posted by Commando View Post
                          My favorite kind of Trump supporter is the kind that gets indignant when people make fun of his terrible hair and orange skin. It's the perfect example of their ability to overlook reality and defend the shittiest things tooth and nail.
                          Speaking of Drumpf's hair apparently it has gone missing!...



                          It is in THE paper!

                          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                          Comment

                          • Commando
                            Explosivo
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 20748

                            #2803
                            Looks like it's on top of his binder! Also, I am shocked to know that members of Lithuanian trade delegations can wander around the White House at their leisure after dropping a deuce in a West Wing lavatory!
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                            Comment

                            • Walter Sobchak
                              Adventurer
                              • Oct 2009
                              • 3815

                              #2804
                              Thomas "Because We Could" Friedman is bailing the Russian stooge ship; I guess it has jumped the shark:

                              <https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/29/o...ese-agent.html>

                              The big story everyone is chasing is whether President Trump is a Russian stooge. Wrong. That’s all a smoke screen. Trump is actually a Chinese agent. He is clearly out to make China great again. Just look at the facts.
                              And the collective reaction of the Dems borg-like consciousness:

                              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

                              Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

                              Comment

                              • BlueK
                                Senior Member
                                • May 2011
                                • 7192

                                #2805
                                Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                                Thomas "Because We Could" Friedman is bailing the Russian stooge ship; I guess it has jumped the shark:

                                <https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/29/o...ese-agent.html>



                                And the collective reaction of the Dems borg-like consciousness:

                                #satirical rhetorical device

                                The author is actually arguing against Trump following a dopey anti-trade policy that actually ends up hurting the US and partially helping a China he's always railed against. He's arguing that Trump is clueless in the area of international trade, and not that he actually believes Trump is trying to help China. That's how I read it anyway.
                                Last edited by BlueK; 03-30-2017, 11:05 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...