Michael Jackson

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hallelujah
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 2741

    #61
    Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
    Death takes everyone. Don't matter if you're black or white.
    Or both.

    Comment

    • wuapinmon
      Soul Plumber
      • Dec 2008
      • 30711

      #62
      Originally posted by Babs View Post
      hey!
      I make Eastwood look so fine.
      Last edited by wuapinmon; 06-25-2009, 03:57 PM. Reason: I just got the joke
      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

      Comment

      • Donuthole
        Official Outgayer
        • Nov 2008
        • 25268

        #63
        Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
        Interesting. I bet this is a useful mnemonic. Do you find it helps you obtain a better understanding of the time flow of the case? Very organic device.
        Absolutely. Especially if the events happened over the span of a few years. Kinda quirky, but it works for me.
        Last edited by Donuthole; 06-25-2009, 04:03 PM.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

        There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

        Comment

        • Fiyero
          Banned
          • Nov 2008
          • 5266

          #64
          Is this the end of Jim Rome's adult alarm?

          Comment

          • Hallelujah
            Junior Member
            • Dec 2008
            • 2741

            #65
            Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
            Are your news sources limited to Michael Savage and TMZ?
            When did they report it? Check the timestamp on my post and compare.

            Comment

            • wuapinmon
              Soul Plumber
              • Dec 2008
              • 30711

              #66
              Originally posted by Hallelujah View Post
              When did they report it? Check the timestamp on my post and compare.
              ExUte News (duh, duh-dun dun dun dun duh-dun): You Hear It First
              "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
              The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

              Comment

              • Hallelujah
                Junior Member
                • Dec 2008
                • 2741

                #67
                Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                Then you should post about that experience and how do we fix the system that is broken, forcing them to illegally skirt the system.
                Enforce the borders. Change law to not allow children born in the US to become US citizens if their parents are not.

                And no, the US is not forcing them to break the law. Its their choice. We have immigration laws on the books that everyone else seems to live by. Why can't they? Because we make it attractive to break the law and their close proximity to the US makes for chemistry.
                Last edited by Hallelujah; 06-25-2009, 04:14 PM.

                Comment

                • Hallelujah
                  Junior Member
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 2741

                  #68
                  Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                  ExUte News (duh, duh-dun dun dun dun duh-dun): You Hear It First
                  IPU made a comment. I simply asked for him to check the timestamp. What is ExUte about that? I could care less who heard it first. I heard and posted. I guess folks like you didn't care. Fine. Perhaps others did.


                  Wuapinmon....duh, duh, duh, duh, duh, duh,duh, duh, duh,duh, duh, duh,duh, duh, duh,duh, duh, duh,duh, duh, duh,duh, duh, duh,duh, duh, duh,!

                  Comment

                  • il Padrino Ute
                    Junior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 19161

                    #69
                    Originally posted by Hallelujah View Post
                    When did they report it? Check the timestamp on my post and compare.
                    No biggie. I was just asking.
                    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                    Comment

                    • Color Me Badd Fan
                      Senior Member
                      • Jan 2009
                      • 12519

                      #70
                      If Patrick Swayze dies before the end of the day, would June 25, 2009 eclipse July 4, 1826?
                      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

                      Comment

                      • il Padrino Ute
                        Junior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 19161

                        #71
                        Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                        If Patrick Swayze dies before the end of the day, would June 25, 2009 eclipse July 4, 1826?
                        Sadly, probably so.
                        "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                        "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                        Comment

                        • beelzebabette
                          Golf & Cubs Disrespecter
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 2907

                          #72
                          I blame each and every one of you for Jeff Goldblum's death.

                          Comment

                          • Babs
                            Not a Lawyer
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 17128

                            #73
                            Originally posted by beelzebabette View Post
                            I blame each and every one of you for Jeff Goldblum's death.
                            shoot. and he doesn't even make for any good jokes.

                            Comment

                            • il Padrino Ute
                              Junior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 19161

                              #74
                              Originally posted by Babs View Post
                              shoot. and he doesn't even make for any good jokes.

                              Sure he does:

                              [YOUTUBE]deppIzXmmY4[/YOUTUBE]
                              "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                              "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                              Comment

                              • creekster
                                It is NOT a monkey!
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 22661

                                #75
                                Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                                If Patrick Swayze dies before the end of the day, would June 25, 2009 eclipse July 4, 1826?
                                I hope you are kidding.
                                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                                Comment

                                Working...