Michael Jackson

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Fiyero
    Banned
    • Nov 2008
    • 5266

    #151
    Billboard's Top albums this week:

    This week - Last week - Name

    1 - 143 - MJ Number Ones
    2 - off - MJ Essential
    3 - off - MJ Thriller
    4 - 2 - Black Eyed Peas
    5 - 1 - Jonas Brothers

    MJ also at 15, 25, 27, 34, 39, 41, 67, 85. That's 11 albums in the top 100, I wonder if it's ever been done before. When John Lennon died did everyone update their 8-track collection?

    Comment

    • JohnnyLingo
      La Naranja
      • Nov 2008
      • 3976

      #152
      [YOUTUBE]LPpYDuU0Gps[/YOUTUBE]

      Comment

      • falafel
        loves to talk on things
        • Mar 2009
        • 37983

        #153
        Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
        [YOUTUBE]LPpYDuU0Gps[/YOUTUBE]
        Who in the world were all those people?! Why were some of the dudes shirtless and why were there chicks in bikinis? And the kids?! Totally bizarre. Also, I didn't know Shaq couldn't snap his fingers.
        Last edited by falafel; 07-16-2009, 11:20 AM. Reason: To add the bit about Shaq snapping.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

        Dig your own grave, and save!

        "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

        "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

        Comment

        • Surfah
          Where's Wallace?
          • Nov 2008
          • 33726

          #154
          Originally posted by falafel View Post
          Who in the world were all those people?! Why were some of the dudes shirtless and why were there chicks in bikinis? And the kids?! Totally bizarre. Also, I didn't know Shaq couldn't snap his fingers.
          That was weird. Who were all those kids? Neighbors? That was Shaq's wife tying the wrists together. And I am almost positive that is Shaq's home if I remember that Cribs episode correctly.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

          Comment

          • wuapinmon
            Soul Plumber
            • Dec 2008
            • 30711

            #155
            Why do people insist on using the word "touched" in any way to describe Michael Jackson?
            "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
            The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

            Comment

            • falafel
              loves to talk on things
              • Mar 2009
              • 37983

              #156
              Originally posted by Surfah View Post
              That was weird. Who were all those kids? Neighbors? That was Shaq's wife tying the wrists together. And I am almost positive that is Shaq's home if I remember that Cribs episode correctly.
              Yeah, I recall the BB court as part of his 65,000 South Beach home. Sheeesh. Complete with shirtless bros.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

              Dig your own grave, and save!

              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              Working...