The 2016 Presidential Election Trainwreck

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BigFatMeanie
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 7114

    #8701
    Originally posted by falafel View Post
    Let's just nix carrot cake all together.
    Preach it Brother falafel! Carrot cake is just wrong. And raisins in cookies are an abomination as well. People that perpetuate these abominations should be punished.

    Comment

    • Maximus
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2009
      • 6023

      #8702
      Neither oatmeal nor raisins belong in cookies.

      Comment

      • Bo Diddley
        Senior
        • Jul 2012
        • 18800

        #8703
        Originally posted by Maximus View Post
        Neither oatmeal nor raisins belong in cookies.
        You just crossed the line.

        nestle-oatmeal-scotchies-04.jpg

        Nestle Oatmeal Scotchies are the best!

        Comment

        • Jeff Lebowski
          Corporate lackey for Jesus
          • Nov 2008
          • 69711

          #8704
          Originally posted by Maximus View Post
          Neither oatmeal nor raisins belong in cookies.
          Haha. Now we are at Trump-level absurdness.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

          Comment

          • Bo Diddley
            Senior
            • Jul 2012
            • 18800

            #8705
            Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            Haha. Now we are at Trump-level absurdness.
            Thanks for keeping the discussion grounded and on point.

            Comment

            • Jeff Lebowski
              Corporate lackey for Jesus
              • Nov 2008
              • 69711

              #8706
              Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
              Thanks for keeping the discussion grounded and on point.
              Full circle, baby!

              I don't endorse this, but it is too perfectly relevant not to share:



              Sorry oatmeal raisin cookie fans.

              John Oliver parsed the 2016 presidential candidates' scandals during "Last Week Tonight," Sunday night, and said that if raisins in a cookie were scandals, electing Donald Trump would be like eating nothing but raisins for years.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

              Comment

              • YOhio
                Hipster Mode
                • Nov 2008
                • 26165

                #8707
                PAC is right. Disagree and you find yourself on the side of JL, NMD and OG. That's like the axis of assholes on this board.

                Comment

                • falafel
                  loves to talk on things
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 37987

                  #8708
                  Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Full circle, baby!

                  I don't endorse this, but it is too perfectly relevant not to share:

                  https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewi...t-week-tonight
                  Full circle indeed! PAC's posting of the John Oliver video is what started this debate in the first place.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                  Dig your own grave, and save!

                  "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                  "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                  Comment

                  • old_gregg
                    scaly man fish
                    • Nov 2009
                    • 16915

                    #8709
                    Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                    PAC is right. Disagree and you find yourself on the side of JL, NMD and OG. That's like the axis of assholes on this board.
                    no you are
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                    Comment

                    • Jeff Lebowski
                      Corporate lackey for Jesus
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 69711

                      #8710
                      Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      Full circle indeed! PAC's posting of the John Oliver video is what started this debate in the first place.
                      Whoops, didn't realize they were the same video.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                      Comment

                      • Jeff Lebowski
                        Corporate lackey for Jesus
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 69711

                        #8711
                        Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                        PAC is right. Disagree and you find yourself on the side of JL, NMD and OG. That's like the axis of assholes on this board.
                        See what raisin-hating does to people? smh
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                        Comment

                        • Pelado
                          Bald not naked
                          • Sep 2010
                          • 21142

                          #8712
                          Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                          Among the greatest of life's disappointments is sinking one's teeth into what one believes is a delicious, warm chocolate chip cookie only to discover those dark things are raisins. Vile. Might as well be fruit-flavored maggots.
                          I've often admired the wisdom and humor in your posts going back to when I first started following Cougarboard. But never more so than now.

                          Raisins are counterfeit chips - drawing near to chocolate chips in their appearance, but their taste is far from them. Having a form of chocolate chips, but denying the flavor thereof: from such turn away.

                          Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                          - Goatnapper'96

                          Comment

                          • Pelado
                            Bald not naked
                            • Sep 2010
                            • 21142

                            #8713
                            Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            Let's just nix carrot cake all together.
                            Who was the fool that took a bite of a carrot and thought, "I should turn that into a cake."?

                            Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

                            Comment

                            • YOhio
                              Hipster Mode
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 26165

                              #8714
                              Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                              Who was the fool that took a bite of a carrot and thought, "I should turn that into a cake."?

                              Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                              JL, NMD, and OG.

                              Comment

                              • Jeff Lebowski
                                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 69711

                                #8715
                                Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                                JL, NMD, and OG.
                                Carrot cake is awesome. Love it.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                                Comment

                                Working...