The 2016 Presidential Election Trainwreck

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wuapinmon
    Soul Plumber
    • Dec 2008
    • 30711

    #6976
    Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
    Why in the world would you feel the need to defend anything the Trumps do?
    I believe you know the answer to this question already. http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthr...=1#post1205332
    "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
    The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

    Comment

    • chrisrenrut
      Strikes and Gutters
      • Jul 2009
      • 2299

      #6977
      Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
      Definitely using some of that for my next Sac talk.
      That made me lol. Reminded me of a mission companion who, in zone conference testimony meeting, got up and gave the testimony from The Prodigal Son church video word for word. All of the elders were dying trying to stifle laughter, but the MP and his wife were very impressed.

      Comment

      • Color Me Badd Fan
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2009
        • 12519

        #6978
        Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
        I believe you know the answer to this question already. http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthr...=1#post1205332
        The best gamblers only get things right just better than 50%. However letting yourself turn into a morbidly obese carnival act requires a multitude of personal deficiencies.
        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

        Comment

        • Uncle Ted
          The Big 12 money shot.
          • Apr 2010
          • 28853

          #6979
          Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
          A great shot from the "Women Vote Trump" event.
          Yeah, you should see the "Black Vote Trump" event... https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...he-black-vote/
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

          Comment

          • Jeff Lebowski
            Corporate lackey for Jesus
            • Nov 2008
            • 69741

            #6980
            Republican party platform declares coal a "clean energy" and vows to gut the EPA and hand environmental policy to the states.



            And it includes this statement:

            “We assert that private ownership has been the best guarantee of conscientious stewardship, while some of the worst instances of degradation have occurred under government control,” it says, adding that “the environment is too important to be left to radical environmentalists.”
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

            Comment

            • wuapinmon
              Soul Plumber
              • Dec 2008
              • 30711

              #6981
              Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
              The best gamblers only get things right just better than 50%. However letting yourself turn into a morbidly obese carnival act requires a multitude of personal deficiencies.
              Dude, I've heard a couple of thousand variations of that line in my life; yours, unsurprisingly, was about near the middle of the pack. What really must suck for you though is that I've lost 70 lbs since March 1st and I'm still fucking brilliant. But, there' will never be any flowers for Charlie Gordon CMBF. Do you want me to tell you about the rabbits? About how it's gonna be? For those of you keeping score at home that was Keyes and Steinbeck in the same insult.
              "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
              The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

              Comment

              • Maximus
                Senior Member
                • Sep 2009
                • 6026

                #6982
                [YOUTUBE]uwyzHbCw7rA[/YOUTUBE]

                Comment

                • imanihonjin
                  Junior Member
                  • Jun 2013
                  • 3772

                  #6983
                  Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                  Dude, I've heard a couple of thousand variations of that line in my life; yours, unsurprisingly, was about near the middle of the pack. What really must suck for you though is that I've lost 70 lbs since March 1st and I'm still fucking brilliant. But, there' will never be any flowers for Charlie Gordon CMBF. Do you want me to tell you about the rabbits? About how it's gonna be? For those of you keeping score at home that was Keyes and Steinbeck in the same insult.
                  Woah. Congrats.

                  Comment

                  • Topper
                    Pre-Historic Man
                    • Nov 2011
                    • 11764

                    #6984
                    This may already be posted for those mortified by Melania's speech writer's brainfart. Of course, it might be a clever means for Trump to continue receiving free bad press.

                    I also question the concept of intellectual property. If the speech writer is the same person for Michele, which such may or may not have been as I haven't paid close enough attention to this detail, but if it is the same person and such person were hired as an independent contractor without reference to "for hire," then the content is that of the speech writer who could license Melania to use the material.

                    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                    Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                    Comment

                    • Sleeping in EQ
                      Philosopher of Men
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 4188

                      #6985
                      Trump has officially been nominated. The GOP is telling America to drink a cup of hot sick.
                      We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

                      Comment

                      • Jeff Lebowski
                        Corporate lackey for Jesus
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 69741

                        #6986


                        Republicans Accused of Plagiarizing Entire Convention Scenario from Book of Revelation
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                        Comment

                        • YOhio
                          Hipster Mode
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 26165

                          #6987
                          Chris Christie doing a nice job showing how awful Hillary is. I'm all "Guilty!"

                          Comment

                          • YOhio
                            Hipster Mode
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 26165

                            #6988
                            Lock her up! Lock her up!

                            Comment

                            • YOhio
                              Hipster Mode
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 26165

                              #6989
                              Tiffany Trump did a nice job representing her father. Now she's followed by the GM of Trump Winery. This convention is turning out to be super badass.

                              Comment

                              • Jeff Lebowski
                                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 69741

                                #6990
                                Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                                Tiffany Trump did a nice job representing her father. Now she's followed by the GM of Trump Winery. This convention is turning out to be super badass.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                                Comment

                                Working...