Originally posted by landpoke
View Post
Obama's long form birth certificate published on whitehouse.gov
Collapse
X
-
Signed Cleon SkousenWhen a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.
--Jonathan Swift
-
-
I have to say I LOVE Trump for the entertainment value.
What I also enjoy is the fact that there are enough morons registered to vote that to a certain degree Obama feels the need to respond - one way or another.
"If he wants to release it that's fine, if he doesn't want to release it that's fine too. But the word is he wasn't a very good student,"
That's entertainment there.
Unfortunately, this keeps the discussion away from real issues.
But it is funny to watch.
Comment
-
I think it's hilarious that Obama was pretty much forced to provide his birth certificate to shut the birthers up. Had he just done this when he was candidate Obama, the issue would have gone away three years ago.
Obama lost this ridiculous battle, which IMO, is awesome."Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill
"I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
Comment
-
goddamn, as if this issue could not get any more vapidOriginally posted by il Padrino Ute View PostI think it's hilarious that Obama was pretty much forced to provide his birth certificate to shut the birthers up. Had he just done this when he was candidate Obama, the issue would have gone away three years ago.
Obama lost this ridiculous battle, which IMO, is awesome.Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.
Comment
-
Fixed it for you.Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View PostObama has anevilgood twin!"Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill
"I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
Comment
-
You're right, if only Obama had provided some sort of official government document that proves he was born in the US, the nation would not have had to endure the birthers all this time.Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View PostI think it's hilarious that Obama was pretty much forced to provide his birth certificate to shut the birthers up. Had he just done this when he was candidate Obama, the issue would have gone away three years ago.
Obama lost this ridiculous battle, which IMO, is awesome.
Comment
-
As if Garth wasn't right there with them the whole time. And still is.Originally posted by DapperDan View PostYou're right, if only Obama had provided some sort of official government document that proves he was born in the US, the nation would not have had to endure the birthers all this time.The Holy War is over, and Utah won - Federal Ute
Think of how stupid the average American is. Then remember that half are even dumber than that. - George Carlin
Comment
-
That's right, he provided that. I honestly had forgotten about it, mostly because his politics are enough of a problem to not want him as POTUS.Originally posted by DapperDan View PostYou're right, if only Obama had provided some sort of official government document that proves he was born in the US, the nation would not have had to endure the birthers all this time."Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill
"I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader
Comment
-
That was the worst tap dance I've seen since Kirstie Allie broke her butt three weeks ago on Dancing With The Stars.Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View PostThat's right, he provided that. I honestly had forgotten about it, mostly because his politics are enough of a problem to not want him as POTUS.
"Obama lost this ridiculous battle, which IMO, is awesome." IP not 10 minutes ago. Sheesh.The Holy War is over, and Utah won - Federal Ute
Think of how stupid the average American is. Then remember that half are even dumber than that. - George Carlin
Comment
-
-
Looks like a fake.Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!
For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.
Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."
Comment
-
These are the type of news stories that make me wonder where Cali Coug and Tex are right now.Fitter. Happier. More Productive.
sigpic
Comment
-
Anderson Cooper is devoting his show to the birth certificate, complete with multiple experts. I think Obama should have just continued to ignore them.Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.
Comment
-
Yes, the more analysis the more suspicious people get ("If you have nothing to hide, why are you trying so hard?"). Kind of a dumb move by the Whitehouse.Originally posted by nikuman View PostAnderson Cooper is devoting his show to the birth certificate, complete with multiple experts. I think Obama should have just continued to ignore them.
Should have let Trump flap his gums. They are not going to convince the people that want to believe Obama was born in Kenya. Everyone else has probably moved on.Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!
For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.
Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."
Comment
Comment