The 2012 Republican Primary thread, early edition

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wuapinmon
    Soul Plumber
    • Dec 2008
    • 30711

    #1531
    Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
    I mean I know Wuap likes stuff about pooftahs and mormons and periphery intellectual wankers who bore most of us to death, but as for me and my house we want to perfect slow smoking of ribs.
    Just when I think you couldn't be any more stupid, you go and pull a stunt like this.....................and totally redeem yourself by bringing up your love of eating hot smoked meat. You mocked "pooftahs" while leaving open the door for us to infer about your own bi-curiousness. Genius!
    "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
    The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

    Comment

    • Pelado
      Bald not naked
      • Sep 2010
      • 21157

      #1532
      Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
      Newt complains that Romney stacked the deck, had his supporters fill the debate hall.

      http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1235715.html
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

      Comment

      • old_gregg
        scaly man fish
        • Nov 2009
        • 16915

        #1533
        Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
        That's not because Ari is basically Mitt's homer on CNN, is it?
        israel's elect stick together
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

        Comment

        • Green Monstah
          Royal Rooter
          • Aug 2010
          • 13981

          #1534
          Originally posted by camleish View Post
          israel's elect stick together
          Mormons: bridging the gap between Ephraim and Judah since 1830.
          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

          "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

          Comment

          • Green Monstah
            Royal Rooter
            • Aug 2010
            • 13981

            #1535
            Originally posted by Surfah View Post
            I think he did, French Horn was a euphemism.
            Lol.
            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

            "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

            Comment

            • Maximus
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2009
              • 6027

              #1536
              Back to Israel, I am deeply afraid for Romneys foreign policy if he believes what he says. If he actually believes the typical"oh its all the Palestinians fault" then it will be a very long 4 years with him as prez in terms of foreign policy. I am afraid he will be too neo con in regards to Iran as well. Obama is being perfect on Iran right now, not too tough but not too weak. No romney, I dont want another war. I dont want a president who has no idea on what is actually going on in Israel. I dont want a President who just panders to neo con attitudes. I hope you are lying on this.

              Comment

              • il Padrino Ute
                Junior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 19161

                #1537
                Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                Back to Israel, I am deeply afraid for Romneys foreign policy if he believes what he says. If he actually believes the typical"oh its all the Palestinians fault" then it will be a very long 4 years with him as prez in terms of foreign policy. I am afraid he will be too neo con in regards to Iran as well. Obama is being perfect on Iran right now, not too tough but not too weak. No romney, I dont want another war. I dont want a president who has no idea on what is actually going on in Israel. I dont want a President who just panders to neo con attitudes. I hope you are lying on this.
                Romney is right about what's going on between Israel and the Palestinians. He recognizes that Israel is our ally. The Palestinians are not our ally. I side with our ally every time.

                As for Iran, how is Obama handling it perfectly? He's doing nothing. He should be telling Iran to stop with the nuclear development. If Iran gets a weapon, it will use it on the USA and Israel. But Obama is too big of a pussy to tell our enemies to stop being a threat.

                Romney has the balls to deal with the enemy. I don't see why that's such a problem.
                "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                Comment

                • Maximus
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2009
                  • 6027

                  #1538
                  Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
                  Romney is right about what's going on between Israel and the Palestinians. He recognizes that Israel is our ally. The Palestinians are not our ally. I side with our ally every time.

                  As for Iran, how is Obama handling it perfectly? He's doing nothing. He should be telling Iran to stop with the nuclear development. If Iran gets a weapon, it will use it on the USA and Israel. But Obama is too big of a pussy to tell our enemies to stop being a threat.

                  Romney has the balls to deal with the enemy. I don't see why that's such a problem.
                  have you missed the countless times Obama has said Iran can't and shouldn't get a nuke?
                  Is it already time for war? Not much else Obama can do outside of physical attacks.

                  Ignoring the fact that Israel shares a lot of the blame is not helpful. We shouldn't unconditionally support Israel and ignore their own human rights violations.

                  Comment

                  • Maximus
                    Senior Member
                    • Sep 2009
                    • 6027

                    #1539
                    And what he has said about Israel is far from being right, ally or not.

                    Comment

                    • Commando
                      Explosivo
                      • Feb 2009
                      • 20748

                      #1540
                      Originally posted by Jacob View Post
                      Boo! I don't care for your analysis. Whoever is advising Mitt on this issue has him thinking rightly.
                      Mm k. It's nonsensical redneck-level douchetastic non-feasible jibber jabber and he still lost himself astoundingly backwards South Carolina to Newt-- progressive stance and all. Bad politics all around. Trying to lock down that all-powerful Asian immigrant vote, Mitt, with those visa incentives for those with advanced math degrees? Keep it up! That's it! Pledge to veto the DREAM Act and lose vital swing states like Florida and Arizona now! yay! :igiveup:

                      He's gonna get depantsed by Obama on that issue unless he does some expert backpedaling and switching of tracks between now and the Big Show.

                      Look, I'm cheering for Romney to win for approximately the same reasons I'm cheering for Jimmer to make it big in the NBA (Rise and Shout!), but his seemingly ancient, hyper-right-wing stance on immigration is clearly contrived to wrangle some votes from meat and potatoes red states, and will be only be seen as his Achilles' Heel, vis a vis Jimmer's Defense.

                      The guy's practically Mexican. You KNOW he doesn't believe in so called "self-deportation" any more than he believes that American agriculture is a remotely profitable or even solvent industry without.. um.. guest workers.
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                      Comment

                      • cowboy
                        Homer Weems
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 5740

                        #1541
                        Originally posted by Commando View Post
                        You KNOW he doesn't believe in so called "self-deportation" any more than he believes that American agriculture is a remotely profitable or even solvent industry without.. um.. guest workers.
                        You can't think I'd leave this alone. I hope you aren't implying that the ag sector would not survive without undocumented workers. While there are certain crops that depend on migrant labor, many migrants are legal now. Regardless, the vast majority of crops do not require any of the manual tasks generally performed by illegals.
                        sigpic
                        "Outlined against a blue, gray
                        October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                        Grantland Rice, 1924

                        Comment

                        • myboynoah
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 21719

                          #1542
                          Originally posted by cowboy View Post
                          You can't think I'd leave this alone. I hope you aren't implying that the ag sector would not survive without undocumented workers. While there are certain crops that depend on migrant labor, many migrants are legal now. Regardless, the vast majority of crops do not require any of the manual tasks generally performed by illegals.
                          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

                          For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

                          Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

                          Comment

                          • Green Monstah
                            Royal Rooter
                            • Aug 2010
                            • 13981

                            #1543
                            Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                            And what he has said about Israel is far from being right, ally or not.
                            Im curious about this. Why don't we hear of Palestinians who are looking to co-exist in Israel? Are they silenced by a vocal powerful minority? Do we only hear about the radicals? Do we fail to understand Israel's aggression?
                            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

                            "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

                            Comment

                            • Jeff Lebowski
                              Corporate lackey for Jesus
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 69752

                              #1544
                              Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                              Im curious about this. Why don't we hear of Palestinians who are looking to co-exist in Israel? Are they silenced by a vocal powerful minority? Do we only hear about the radicals? Do we fail to understand Israel's aggression?
                              :igiveup:
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                              Comment

                              • Commando
                                Explosivo
                                • Feb 2009
                                • 20748

                                #1545
                                Originally posted by cowboy View Post
                                You can't think I'd leave this alone. I hope you aren't implying that the ag sector would not survive without undocumented workers. While there are certain crops that depend on migrant labor, many migrants are legal now. Regardless, the vast majority of crops do not require any of the manual tasks generally performed by illegals.
                                based on your handle, I'm guessing you don't live in California...
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                                Comment

                                Working...