JD Vance is a duplicitous POS

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • All-American
    Right, as Usual
    • Nov 2008
    • 15673

    #361
    Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
    Now, to those who are dicks. I treat them the same..
    I don't know about that. You've always been pretty kind to me.

    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

    Comment

    • falafel
      loves to talk on things
      • Mar 2009
      • 37996

      #362
      Originally posted by dabrockster View Post

      To frank.. Sure, I tried and to a point, but after the continued shit. I have decided to stop reasoning with him as he will he will never see any side or fault in his own words. Me. I know what I am saying and just don’t give shit anymore. I am the intolerable GOP to him.. Since he has forever blanketed people that way who are comparative. Mindless racists, facists, nazi’s. Take your pick..
      So you agree. You don't try to understand his position, apparently as a response to him not trying to understand your position. If that's the case, why not just put him on ignore? His positions clearly upset you. Why allow that kind of frustration into your life?
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

      Dig your own grave, and save!

      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • Jeff Lebowski
        Corporate lackey for Jesus
        • Nov 2008
        • 69735

        #363
        Originally posted by dabrockster View Post

        To frank.. Sure, I tried and to a point, but after the continued shit. I have decided to stop reasoning with him as he will he will never see any side or fault in his own words. Me. I know what I am saying and just don’t give shit anymore. I am the intolerable GOP to him.. Since he has forever blanketed people that way who are comparative. Mindless racists, facists, nazi’s. Take your pick..
        Frank is completely harmless. I love you man, but you are wound a little tight.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

        Comment

        • dabrockster
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2009
          • 10953

          #364
          Originally posted by falafel View Post

          So you agree. You don't try to understand his position, apparently as a response to him not trying to understand your position. If that's the case, why not just put him on ignore? His positions clearly upset you. Why allow that kind of frustration into your life?
          I asked him to put me on ignore. He refused. Soo. Fuck’em. You think it is frustration. Not really.

          I appreciate the attempt to try and solve this but he needs to own his petty shit.

          Comment

          • dabrockster
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2009
            • 10953

            #365
            Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

            Frank is completely harmless. I love you man, but you are wound a little tight.
            Wound tight or making a point. Tomato. Tomahto..

            Comment

            • BigPiney
              Huge Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 12371

              #366
              Originally posted by dabrockster View Post

              I asked him to put me on ignore. He refused. Soo. Fuck’em. You think it is frustration. Not really.

              I appreciate the attempt to try and solve this but he needs to own his petty shit.
              Can you ignore someone on here? I can't seem to find it, not that I want to (except for maybe pelado), but I swear you could before and I don't see that option now.

              Comment

              • LVAllen
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2013
                • 3277

                #367
                Originally posted by BigPiney View Post

                Can you ignore someone on here? I can't seem to find it, not that I want to (except for maybe pelado), but I swear you could before and I don't see that option now.
                User Settings > Account > Clear down at the bottom.

                Comment

                • BigPiney
                  Huge Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 12371

                  #368
                  Originally posted by LVAllen View Post

                  User Settings > Account > Clear down at the bottom.
                  Well there you go. Never would have found that. Now I can ignore you!!

                  Comment

                  • LVAllen
                    Senior Member
                    • Oct 2013
                    • 3277

                    #369
                    Originally posted by BigPiney View Post

                    Well there you go. Never would have found that. Now I can ignore you!!
                    My dog is okay with that.

                    Comment

                    • BigPiney
                      Huge Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 12371

                      #370
                      Originally posted by LVAllen View Post

                      My dog is okay with that.
                      I can't hear you.

                      Comment

                      • Pelado
                        Bald not naked
                        • Sep 2010
                        • 21148

                        #371
                        Originally posted by BigPiney View Post

                        Can you ignore someone on here? I can't seem to find it, not that I want to (except for maybe pelado), but I swear you could before and I don't see that option now.
                        How dare you!

                        I might put me on ignore, too.
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

                        Comment

                        • BigPiney
                          Huge Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 12371

                          #372
                          Originally posted by Pelado View Post

                          How dare you!

                          I might put me on ignore, too.


                          Totally justified.

                          Comment

                          • falafel
                            loves to talk on things
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 37996

                            #373
                            Originally posted by BigPiney View Post

                            I can't hear you.
                            His dog can hear you though. He has incredible hearing.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                            Dig your own grave, and save!

                            "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                            "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                            Comment

                            • falafel
                              loves to talk on things
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 37996

                              #374
                              G_Is_w9WoAAFLLh?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

                              This was reposted by conservative talk show host Erick Erickson.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                              Dig your own grave, and save!

                              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                              Comment

                              • Northwestcoug
                                Cocked and Loaded
                                • May 2011
                                • 18033

                                #375
                                Har de har:



                                You might want to check the polling on immigration enforcement before you label everyone pro-sexual abusers.

                                Check out who he's giving the interview to, the guy who Trump v.1 canned because of his unbelievably racist online history:



                                It was a choice for Newsmax to hire this guy, and a choice by Vance to get interviewed by him.
                                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                                - SeattleUte

                                Comment

                                Working...