2024 Presidential Election Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • frank ryan
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 12372

    #5821
    Originally posted by Moliere View Post

    I didn't say it was a contest. Warren is dangerous. She can't even read a set of financial statements and yet she's supposed to be some financial governance guru. She's an idiot.
    Good grief. You made the comparison.

    Comment

    • frank ryan
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 12372

      #5822
      Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

      It’s the Dems that are bat sh*t crazy… they drove one of there own to endorse Trump.

      Sorry Ted, MAGA is at the forefront of craziness and RFK Jr wasn't one of their own. If he was, you never would have retweeted a positive thing about him.

      Comment

      • myboynoah
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 21719

        #5823
        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

        For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

        Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

        Comment

        • Moliere
          One man.....one pie
          • Oct 2009
          • 27881

          #5824
          Originally posted by frank ryan View Post

          Good grief. You made the comparison.
          A comparison doesn't make it a contest
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

          Comment

          • PaloAltoCougar
            Semper infra dignitatem
            • Nov 2008
            • 16936

            #5825
            Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            That’s great, like what Vance said about Trump before he realized that sucking up would be personally advantageous. Trump and Vance, men of unwavering principle.

            Comment

            • chrisrenrut
              Strikes and Gutters
              • Jul 2009
              • 2298

              #5826
              Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              The feelings were mutual

              Comment

              • Uncle Ted
                The Big 12 money shot.
                • Apr 2010
                • 28853

                #5827
                Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post

                That’s great, like what Vance said about Trump before he realized that sucking up would be personally advantageous. Trump and Vance, men of unwavering principle.
                Just think of it as them joining forces against a common evil enemy... It is not like they flip-flopped from a far extreme to being a moderate overnight (just to flip-flop again if elected).


                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                Comment

                • YOhio
                  Hipster Mode
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 26165

                  #5828


                  I have no idea who this guy is but he cracks me up.

                  Comment

                  • YOhio
                    Hipster Mode
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 26165

                    #5829
                    At the RNC.

                    Comment

                    • YOhio
                      Hipster Mode
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 26165

                      #5830
                      You know how whenever something weird happens people on the internet say something about living in a simulation? I wonder if Cheryl Hines ever feels that way. Really makes me sad that Curb has concluded.



                      Comment

                      • frank ryan
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 12372

                        #5831
                        Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                        At the RNC.

                        lol, he's taking a que from a few liberal guys who've at this this for awhile.



                        Comment

                        • Uncle Ted
                          The Big 12 money shot.
                          • Apr 2010
                          • 28853

                          #5832
                          Wow... whoever leaked this video is going to commit "suicide" or have an "accident":

                          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                          Comment

                          • PaloAltoCougar
                            Semper infra dignitatem
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 16936

                            #5833
                            Flips flops or policy reversals away from extreme positions and toward the middle are not a bad thing. Other than his massive egotism, I don't think Trump has had a constant view about anything in his life.

                            Comment

                            • Uncle Ted
                              The Big 12 money shot.
                              • Apr 2010
                              • 28853

                              #5834
                              Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                              Flips flops or policy reversals away from extreme positions and toward the middle are not a bad thing. Other than his massive egotism, I don't think Trump has had a constant view about anything in his life.
                              Trump was a democrat… then he saw that the democratic party sucks.

                              In this day and age you can hide things you said publicly you said it the past. In Komrade Harris’ case it was like 6 months ago then flip-flopped on. It shows up on twitter and now the Dems can take it off.
                              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                              Comment

                              • Jeff Lebowski
                                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 69704

                                #5835
                                Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

                                Trump was a democrat… then he saw that the democratic party sucks.

                                In this day and age you can hide things you said publicly you said it the past. In Komrade Harris’ case it was like 6 months ago then flip-flopped on. It shows up on twitter and now the Dems can take it off.
                                Trump just flip-flopped on RFK Jr. And more significantly, RFK Jr flip-flopped on Trump. Maybe you missed it.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                                Comment

                                Working...