The official diet and nutrition thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
    This no sugar business is no joke. After two months of crawling along, my weight loss is cruising with eliminating refined sugar. I'm eating 2500-2800 calories per day and burning 4000-5000 (per my Fitbit). I hit -90 pounds this morning; I lifted weights, did 400m sprints (with air squats in between) and played three pickleball matches yesterday, so water weight is definitely a factor with that number, but I'm pumped regardless.
    Very impressive.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

This no sugar business is no joke. After two months of crawling along, my weight loss is cruising with eliminating refined sugar. I'm eating 2500-2800 calories per day and burning 4000-5000 (per my Fitbit). I hit -90 pounds this morning; I lifted weights, did 400m sprints (with air squats in between) and played three pickleball matches yesterday, so water weight is definitely a factor with that number, but I'm pumped regardless.
      I bet!

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Those were the good ol' days: When Dana Carvey was funny.
        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Those were the good ol' days: When Dana Carvey was funny.
          Dana Carvey was a monster! He was the guy you stayed up late to see on Saturday night and he delivered all episode long. Matter of fact, I still think he's funny(not talking about the Wayne's World throwback commercial he did.) There's like a three part interview on Conan's podcast that is great.
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            Yeah, send them to me. They disappear right away at my house.
            So I’m sitting in my office at work today and I get a knock on the door and my secretary hands me a rather heavy package sent to me from Idaho. I had no idea what it was so I opened it up and voilà!

Lol. Pelado was not kidding when he said he would send them to me. Thanks man!

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

So I’m sitting in my office at work today and I get a knock on the door and my secretary hands me a rather heavy package sent to me from Idaho. I had no idea what it was so I opened it up and voilà!

Lol. Pelado was not kidding when he said he would send them to me. Thanks man!

I hope you enjoy them more than I would have.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post

I hope you enjoy them more than I would have.
                We will. A box only lasts 2-3 days in my house.

Let me know next time you are in town. I will buy you lunch.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Wait, how many people are partaking? My last remembering was that you had 5 at home. Still, a box of things like that would last a month or more at my house, granted we only have 2 adults at home (soon to be 4).

Comment

Trying to decide which game(s) to attend. My wife wasn't keen on the idea of me taking my 16-year-old to Vegas for the opener. Can't really say I blame her.
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post

Wait, how many people are partaking? My last remembering was that you had 5 at home. Still, a box of things like that would last a month or more at my house, granted we only have 2 adults at home (soon to be 4).
                      Yeah, we have 5 at home. One of those pushes carts at Sams every day and clocks 20K steps and 12-15 miles. He is always hungry. Another is my 6'3" SIL who can plow through food.

2-3 days might be a bit of an exaggeration, but not by much.

Comment

• Awesome. FTR, let me know when you're down here, Pelado, and I too would love to take you out to lunch just for the cool factor of hanging out with you.

Comment

Yeah, we have 5 at home. One of those pushes carts at Sams every day and clocks 20K steps and 12-15 miles. He is always hungry. Another is my 6'3" SIL who can plow through food.

2-3 days might be a bit of an exaggeration, but not by much.
                          This might explain where your daughter is getting some of those lush ingredients that she has in her videos. "Here am am using homemade bacon, because that is all we had."

Nice flex. Lol.

BTW...her videos are fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Tick View Post

This might explain where your daughter is getting some of those lush ingredients that she has in her videos. "Here am am using homemade bacon, because that is all we had."

Nice flex. Lol.

BTW...her videos are fantastic.
                            Lol. Yeah, I told her the bacon things were my favorite yet.

You should see our grocery bills.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                              Awesome. FTR, let me know when you're down here, Pelado, and I too would love to take you out to lunch just for the cool factor of hanging out with you.
                              Anyone looking to hang out for me for the "cool factor" will be sorely disappointed when we actually get together.
                              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Lol. Yeah, I told her the bacon things were my favorite yet.

You should see our grocery bills.
                                Oh...I don't doubt that. Her ingredients aren't cheap.

Comment

Working...
                                X