April 2020 General Conference - Global Pandemic Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 2020 General Conference - Global Pandemic Edition

Post your thoughts here. This will be one for the ages.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Post your thoughts here. This will be one for the ages.
    No kidding. First one without Mormon laugh track.
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

RMN hinting at some big announcements. Hmm....
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

So... Why were sisters only given the recommendation of reviewing sections of the D&C concerning holding the power of the priesthood?

Comment

When did Rasband get called to the 70 and how did I miss that?
          "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
          "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
          This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
          "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
          "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
            One year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
              Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              One year ago.
              I've been following his career closely and have his Topps rookie card. True story.
              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                I've been following his career closely and have his Topps rookie card. True story.
                Were you in his class too?
                "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

I took a public lands class from him.
                  “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Lol. Jefe just shut down cougarboard. He was working so hard on using the ban hammer to kill any post that had any semblance of speculation.
                    Last edited by LiveCoug; 04-04-2020, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                      Lol. Here just shut down cougarboard. He was working so hard on using the ban hammer tonkill any post that had any semblance of speculation.
                      Hilarious. I don't get that guy at all.

Comment

Lol. Jefe just shut down cougarboard. He was working so hard on using the ban hammer tonkill any post that had any semblance of speculation.
                        He really took ot offline? So weird

Comment

How is that not in the hymnbook?

Comment

How is that not in the hymnbook?
                            Gets me every time

Comment

Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                              Gets me every time
                              Same. Favorite hymn by far. Bring it back!
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                              X