Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Dude, that's woke!

FYI: My gif was just a comment on UT making a lame joke. Sometimes he is funny. Not that time.
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

Something something Crooked Hillary.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I would think this has to do with the mission age changed to 18. That happened in October 2012. Seems like 2013 and 2014 would significantly impacted male applicants by that change.
          A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

• Originally posted by CJF View Post
            I would think this has to do with the mission age changed to 18. That happened in October 2012. Seems like 2013 and 2014 would significantly impacted male applicants by that change.
            Pshaw... It had to be LDS hatred of women. Amirite, funk?
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• When did the change in missionary age occur? I wonder it was used to counterbalance the wave of female missionaries returning?
              Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

You are not expected to understand my jokes.

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                Yeah, you too.

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                Something something Crooked Hillary.

And especially you!
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                  When did the change in missionary age occur? I wonder it was used to counterbalance the wave of female missionaries returning?
                  That and the 18 year old missionaries that would not be attending.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                    Meh, I am far from woke. I don't have nearly enough free time to be woke.
                    Maybe if you stopped scanning this and other BYU boards for reasons to be offended you could get there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      Pshaw... It had to be LDS hatred of women. Amirite, funk?
                      Meh, I'm willing to believe this was to counter-balance the missionary thing.
                      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• https://mormonleaks.io/newsroom/2018...-interactions/

Joseph Bishop's books and author profile has been removed from Deseret Book's website.
                        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                          https://mormonleaks.io/newsroom/2018...-interactions/

Joseph Bishop's books and author profile has been removed from Deseret Book's website.
                          I read the whole transcript. It was pretty fascinating and tragic at the same time. I would be interested in where she went from the interview.
                          Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                          -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                          -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
                            I read the whole transcript. It was pretty fascinating and tragic at the same time. I would be interested in where she went from the interview.
                            Fascinating and tragic is an appropriate description.
                            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
                              Dude, I only skimmed it. C'mon fess up. You've listened to all the Dehlin marathons!
                              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                                Dude, I only skimmed it. C'mon fess up. You've listened to all the Dehlin marathons!
                                Yes, interesting admission from Goat. I guess he's Moliere's first podcast guest.

Comment

Working...
                                X