Just wanted to give '71 another reason to complain about the Honor Code

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Moliere
    One man.....one pie
    • Oct 2009
    • 27880

    #706
    Originally posted by LVAllen View Post

    https://universe.byu.edu/2023/03/06/...alls-students/

    Just more evidence of the infiltration by woke pizza-lovers.
    I wonder if it’s better than Pizza Pipeline
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

    Comment

    • Pelado
      Bald not naked
      • Sep 2010
      • 21141

      #707
      Originally posted by Moliere View Post

      I wonder if it’s better than Pizza Pipeline
      I ate way too much Pizza Pipeline in my college days.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

      Comment

      • Bo Diddley
        Senior
        • Jul 2012
        • 18790

        #708
        Originally posted by Moliere View Post

        I wonder if it’s better than Pizza Pipeline
        There's a name I haven't heard in a while.

        Comment

        • BigPiney
          Huge Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 12366

          #709
          Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post

          There's a name I haven't heard in a while.
          How about 5 Buck Pizza?

          Comment

          • Bo Diddley
            Senior
            • Jul 2012
            • 18790

            #710
            Originally posted by BigPiney View Post

            How about 5 Buck Pizza?
            Mrs. Diddley didn't like it, so we never ate there.

            Comment

            • BigPiney
              Huge Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 12366

              #711
              Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post

              Mrs. Diddley didn't like it, so we never ate there.
              Yeah, it was not good.

              Comment

              • Shaka
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2008
                • 10449

                #712
                Pizza Pipeline was my go-to. I find that Costco pizza resembles it.

                I remember when The Pie was just a couple of doors down.

                Comment

                • MartyFunkhouser
                  Disciple of RNGesus
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 18751

                  #713
                  Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                  Pizza Pipeline was my go-to. I find that Costco pizza resembles it.

                  I remember when The Pie was just a couple of doors down.
                  Pizza Pipeline was awesome. It was a staple for me back in my BYU days. The pizza was good. Even better was the cinnamon tricky sticks. They also delivered sandwiches that are solid, which was a nice change up from pizza deliver.

                  Pizza Pipeline still exists in Washington. The last time I was up there, I got cinnamon tricky sticks and they still were great.
                  As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                  --Kendrick Lamar

                  Comment

                  • Shaka
                    Senior Member
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 10449

                    #714

                    Comment

                    • Jeff Lebowski
                      Corporate lackey for Jesus
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 69703

                      #715
                      The real gem was Sounds Easy pizza and video. Large pizza plus a movie rental for $3.99.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                      Comment

                      • MartyFunkhouser
                        Disciple of RNGesus
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 18751

                        #716
                        Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        The real gem was Sounds Easy pizza and video. Large pizza plus a movie rental for $3.99.
                        Yeah no, Pizza Pipeline kicked its ass.
                        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                        --Kendrick Lamar

                        Comment

                        • falafel
                          loves to talk on things
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 37986

                          #717
                          Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post

                          Yeah no, Pizza Pipeline kicked its ass.
                          How much was the rental at PP? I can't remember.
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                          Dig your own grave, and save!

                          "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                          "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                          Comment

                          • beefytee
                            Board eye candy
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 7542

                            #718
                            Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            The real gem was Sounds Easy pizza and video. Large pizza plus a movie rental for $3.99.
                            I did that lots as a poor student. My roommate and I would split some cheap meal deal.

                            Comment

                            • BigFatMeanie
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 7114

                              #719
                              Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              The real gem was Sounds Easy pizza and video. Large pizza plus a movie rental for $3.99.
                              ahh, I remember Sounds Easy

                              Comment

                              • Pelado
                                Bald not naked
                                • Sep 2010
                                • 21141

                                #720
                                Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                The real gem was Sounds Easy pizza and video. Large pizza plus a movie rental for $3.99.
                                If that's the place I'm thinking of (and how many pizza/movie rental places could there be?), they started a membership option that included edited movies. My wife and I did an unlimited membership, but we could only have one video checked out at a time. In addition to grabbing a pizza (which I think were $5 at the time) we would easily go through 2+ movies per day when I didn't have classes.
                                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                                - Goatnapper'96

                                Comment

                                Working...