Rumors of 19 year old females going on missions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Walter Sobchak
    Adventurer
    • Oct 2009
    • 3815

    #811
    Originally posted by Pelado View Post
    Fun.
    Also, none of that masculine/feminine crap. Mandarin is very progressive that way.
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

    Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

    Comment

    • Pelado
      Bald not naked
      • Sep 2010
      • 21143

      #812
      Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
      Also, none of that masculine/feminine crap. Mandarin is very progressive that way.
      Progressive or androgynous?
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

      Comment

      • Walter Sobchak
        Adventurer
        • Oct 2009
        • 3815

        #813
        Originally posted by Pelado View Post
        Progressive or androgynous?
        Yes.

        taibei_public_toilet.jpg
        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

        Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

        Comment

        • Pelado
          Bald not naked
          • Sep 2010
          • 21143

          #814
          Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
          Yes.

          [ATTACH]6808[/ATTACH]
          I was previously unfamiliar with the horizontal urinal.
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

          Comment

          • Walter Sobchak
            Adventurer
            • Oct 2009
            • 3815

            #815
            Originally posted by Pelado View Post
            I was previously unfamiliar with the horizontal urinal.
            Taiwan public restrooms were gender non-specific before it was cool.
            You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

            Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
            You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

            Comment

            • Pelado
              Bald not naked
              • Sep 2010
              • 21143

              #816
              Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
              Taiwan public restrooms were gender non-specific before it was cool.
              Obviously, you're out of touch with North Carolina.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

              Comment

              • Paperback Writer
                Signature won a Pulitzer
                • Nov 2010
                • 5211

                #817
                Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                And Clark wins the Nostradamus award: Tawain, Taipei mission. Taipei isn't Hong Kong but it's still Chinese speaking (although Mandarin not Cantonese).
                Congratulations. I have a nephew from Orem who returned from that mission about 8 months ago. He really enjoyed Tawain and his mission.
                “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
                "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

                Comment

                • falafel
                  loves to talk on things
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 37988

                  #818
                  Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                  Taiwan public restrooms were gender non-specific before it was cool.
                  Does that thing take 1 and 2?
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                  Dig your own grave, and save!

                  "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                  "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                  Comment

                  • Commando
                    Explosivo
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 20748

                    #819
                    Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                    Yes.

                    [ATTACH]6808[/ATTACH]
                    That looks suspiciously like a latrine I encountered in Indonesia. Except with a butt spray hose accessory. It actually gets the job done legit.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                    Comment

                    • PaloAltoCougar
                      Semper infra dignitatem
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 16938

                      #820
                      Originally posted by Commando View Post
                      That looks suspiciously like a latrine I encountered in Indonesia. Except with a butt spray hose accessory. It actually gets the job done legit.
                      Fortunately, I've only confronted a couple of those squatters in my travels, but I couldn't figure out how to use them efficiently (I realize this may not be the appropriate thread for instruction on this most essential of functions, but where else?). My problem is the balancing act necessary to permit the egress of both 1 and 2, while avoiding the soiling of one's pants and underwear that have been dropped to the ankles to permit the operation. And I guess curling up with a good book or newspaper for the duration isn't going to happen.

                      Comment

                      • Copelius
                        Maker of eyeballs
                        • Dec 2012
                        • 4065

                        #821
                        Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                        Fortunately, I've only confronted a couple of those squatters in my travels, but I couldn't figure out how to use them efficiently (I realize this may not be the appropriate thread for instruction on this most essential of functions, but where else?). My problem is the balancing act necessary to permit the egress of both 1 and 2, while avoiding the soiling of one's pants and underwear that have been dropped to the ankles to permit the operation. And I guess curling up with a good book or newspaper for the duration isn't going to happen.
                        Before I ever visit a place that has facilities like that, I will begin wearing kilts the proper way. That is the only way I can imagine not making a mess of the situation.
                        “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

                        Comment

                        • Walter Sobchak
                          Adventurer
                          • Oct 2009
                          • 3815

                          #822
                          Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                          My problem is the balancing act necessary to permit the egress of both 1 and 2, while avoiding the soiling of one's pants and underwear that have been dropped to the ankles to permit the operation.
                          Eastern system not compatible with your skinny jeans. Sorry.
                          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

                          Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

                          Comment

                          • Northwestcoug
                            Cocked and Loaded
                            • May 2011
                            • 18029

                            #823
                            Originally posted by Copelius View Post
                            Before I ever visit a place that has facilities like that, I will begin wearing kilts the proper way. That is the only way I can imagine not making a mess of the situation.
                            I saw one of those in Florence, so you might need to pack a kilt to more places than you would have thought.
                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                            - SeattleUte

                            Comment

                            • wuapinmon
                              Soul Plumber
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 30711

                              #824
                              The Toledo, Spain train station had one of those in 1995. I doubt it does still, but I believe I've shared the story here before about spraying my shit all over a stall.
                              "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                              The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                              Comment

                              • Walter Sobchak
                                Adventurer
                                • Oct 2009
                                • 3815

                                #825
                                Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                                Tawain, Taipei mission.
                                Holy f@#$! Sad news out of Taibei today.

                                FWIW, from my experience violent crime was/is rare in Taiwan.
                                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

                                Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

                                Comment

                                Working...