Cougarboard?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pheidippides
    Liberal Feminazi
    • Nov 2008
    • 14759

    #46
    Originally posted by CJF View Post
    Bakasmap?
    That's one. Not the one that I think you can't find. That one actually isn't a dupe so much as it was my original account that I forgot about for a couple of years.
    Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

    Comment

    • Viking
      Banned
      • Jun 2009
      • 6470

      #47
      Originally posted by nikuman View Post
      That's one. Not the one that I think you can't find. That one actually isn't a dupe so much as it was my original account that I forgot about for a couple of years.
      Uh oh, now you're in real trouble!

      Comment

      • Viking
        Banned
        • Jun 2009
        • 6470

        #48
        Is El Scroto a major spy for the Church's commission on Un-A-morm-ican Activities?

        If that dude is tracking website movement, then he in theory could report porn!
        Last edited by Viking; 03-06-2012, 01:16 PM.

        Comment

        • Pheidippides
          Liberal Feminazi
          • Nov 2008
          • 14759

          #49
          Originally posted by Viking View Post
          Uh oh, now you're in real trouble!
          Nah, they already knew about that. There's also the other dupe that they not only know about, they allow. This is a different one altogether. Maybe I told one of the mods about it once, but in a friendly way.

          I pulled out the stops for that one. Hidden MAC. New email. Unique password. Proxy servers. Etc. I may have screwed something else, but I don't think so. Maybe based on this they can figure it out.
          Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

          Comment

          • Indy Coug
            Heartless Bastard
            • Dec 2008
            • 18747

            #50
            Originally posted by nikuman View Post
            Nah, they already knew about that. There's also the other dupe that they not only know about, they allow. This is a different one altogether. Maybe I told one of the mods about it once, but in a friendly way.

            I pulled out the stops for that one. Hidden MAC. New email. Unique password. Proxy servers. Etc. I may have screwed something else, but I don't think so. Maybe based on this they can figure it out.
            Sounds like a bunch of subterfuge.
            Everything in life is an approximation.

            http://twitter.com/CougarStats

            Comment

            • pellegrino
              miserere me
              • Jan 2009
              • 12100

              #51
              anyone wanting to challenge this?

              http://www.cougarboard.com/board/mes...tml?id=8309551
              Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
              God forgives many things for an act of mercy
              Alessandro Manzoni

              Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

              pelagius

              Comment

              • Pheidippides
                Liberal Feminazi
                • Nov 2008
                • 14759

                #52
                Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                Sounds like a bunch of subterfuge.
                Indeed!
                Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

                Comment

                • taekwondave
                  Junior Member
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 1160

                  #53
                  I am fairly certain that I am one of the youngest and least educated on this board. I knew I was totally outmatched the moment I arrived, but I think the interraction has made me a better person. That's why, despite looking like a total moron many different times and being embarrassed as hell about it I kept coming back. Iron sharpens iron and I think your minds have sharpened mine and I'm grateful for it.

                  Cougarboard has its place for me but nothing compares to CUF.

                  Comment

                  • Viking
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 6470

                    #54
                    If these guys are click tracking beyond the website, that's DIRTY

                    Comment

                    • pellegrino
                      miserere me
                      • Jan 2009
                      • 12100

                      #55
                      Originally posted by Viking View Post
                      If these guys are click tracking beyond the website, that's DIRTY
                      what is click tracking?
                      Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                      God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                      Alessandro Manzoni

                      Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

                      pelagius

                      Comment

                      • Viking
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 6470

                        #56
                        Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
                        what is click tracking?
                        As my bro tells me, some sign in websites can track your traffic...sites you visit, even downloads.

                        Are theyprobably so mullahish that I could see them doing stuff like that just to protect the sanctity of CB? I guess...

                        Comment

                        • Jeff Lebowski
                          Corporate lackey for Jesus
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 69749

                          #57
                          I would just like to say "Howdy" to all you CB lurkers. I know there are a ton of you on here each day, especially right after there is some big news such as the Randy Bott fiasco. Feel free to continue to lurk and then badmouth us back on CB if you like. We don't mind.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                          Comment

                          • pellegrino
                            miserere me
                            • Jan 2009
                            • 12100

                            #58
                            Originally posted by Viking View Post
                            As my bro tells me, some sign in websites can track your traffic...sites you visit, even downloads.

                            Are theyprobably so mullahish that I could see them doing stuff like that just to protect the sanctity of CB? I guess...
                            their ad system does something like that, but I doubt it makes information available to moderators.
                            Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                            God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                            Alessandro Manzoni

                            Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

                            pelagius

                            Comment

                            • Viking
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 6470

                              #59
                              Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              I would just like to say "Howdy" to all you CB lurkers. I know there are a ton of you on here each day, especially right after there is some big news such as the Randy Bott fiasco. Feel free to continue to lurk and then badmouth us back on CB if you like. We don't mind.
                              we live in a fishbowl!!

                              Comment

                              • HBCoug
                                Peanut Gallery Asshat
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 2082

                                #60
                                Originally posted by Viking View Post
                                we live in a fishbowl!!
                                A bunch of lost souls swimming in a fish bowl ... year after year.

                                Comment

                                Working...