No announcement yet.

I don't really know how to introduce this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does Iwo Jima have to do with World War III?
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
      What does Iwo Jima have to do with World War III?
      Obviously we don't know yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
        It just goes to show that Obama's violin form is as bad as his baseball throwing motion.
        Or his various exercise motions.
        "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
        "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
        This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
        "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
        "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS!!!

Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• The master of subtlety and nuance is back!

http://www.jonmcnaughton.com/obama-foreign-policy/

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Is Obama supposed to have swung and missed or just have terrible form on his wind up?

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                Is Obama supposed to have swung and missed or just have terrible form on his wind up?
                What an awful grip, Mr. Obama. I love that McNaughton nailed the pleated khaki shorts, though.
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  The master of subtlety and nuance is back!

http://www.jonmcnaughton.com/obama-foreign-policy/

McNaughton obviously knows nothing about golf. Investors would never front money for a course next to a bombing range.
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• lol. The main difference between me and Jon McNaughton is that when I get an idea like this, I spend three minutes doing a crappy photoshop job, hoping to get a few, cheap laughs. He does an oil painting.

Comment

• Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                      lol. The main difference between me and Jon McNaughton is that when I get an idea like this, I spend three minutes doing a crappy photoshop job, hoping to get a few, cheap laughs. He does an oil painting.
                      And he makes money producing this crap.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                        Is Obama supposed to have swung and missed or just have terrible form on his wind up?
                        Practice swing.
                        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• I'd be pretty pissed if after 200 rounds of golf in six years I had a swing/grip/stance like that.

Comment

And he makes money producing this crap.
                            I hope Frank Ryan sees our fearless leaders comments. Frank thinks the board leans conservative.

Comment

• Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                              I hope Frank Ryan sees our fearless leaders comments. Frank thinks the board leans conservative.
                              lol.

Yes, of course. Anyone who mocks the great artist McNaughton must be a liberal commie.

Comment

lol.

Yes, of course. Anyone who mocks the great artist McNaughton must be a liberal commie.
                                Why would you leap to a "liberal commie" meaning. Your propensity to exagerrate is why I question your oft stated so called facts.

Comment

Working...
                                X