What's for lunch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smoked oysters. pretty gnarly.
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
      smoked oysters. pretty gnarly.
      Oysters are one of those things that are just at their best raw. Like tuna. Other forms are good, but just don't compare.
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• http://www.phobienhoa.com/menu.html

I ate here.

#1 and #22.

It was pretty good.
        Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

• terrible thing just happened to me. awful. i was at the drive through at some local mexican dive place (right by red iguana for those that know the area) waiting to pick up my steak burritos. My radio was on Sirius XM 80s on 8 (in honor of EPU). As the cars inched forward towards the pick-up window, I was enjoying music and checking my email on my phone, sending texts, etc. By the time it was my turn i had shifted my focus to getting my credit card out. As I lowered the window, i retracted in horror as I realized that "Manic Monday" by The Bangles was blasting pretty loudly. I tried to quickly turn down the volume but it was too late, the guy at the window heard it. My only saving grace is that he didnt speak much English so maybe he didnt know the song at all.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• . Serious Texas BBQ

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              terrible thing just happened to me. awful. i was at the drive through at some local mexican dive place (right by red iguana for those that know the area) waiting to pick up my steak burritos. My radio was on Sirius XM 80s on 8 (in honor of EPU). As the cars inched forward towards the pick-up window, I was enjoying music and checking my email on my phone, sending texts, etc. By the time it was my turn i had shifted my focus to getting my credit card out. As I lowered the window, i retracted in horror as I realized that "Manic Monday" by The Bangles was blasting pretty loudly. I tried to quickly turn down the volume but it was too late, the guy at the window heard it. My only saving grace is that he didnt speak much English so maybe he didnt know the song at all.
              does chunga's have a drive through?

Comment

does chunga's have a drive through?
                dont know. what is chunga's? should i check it out?

sigpic

Comment

• seriously dry Texas BBQ

Comment

dont know. what is chunga's? should i check it out?
                    al pastor place on 9th west. i like it, but it could be a little sweet for some and it's full of gringos. also get some tamales at victor's tires if you haven't done that.

Comment

al pastor place on 9th west. i like it, but it could be a little sweet for some and it's full of gringos. also get some tamales at victor's tires if you haven't done that.
                      ha ive eaten at victors tires! i grabbed some grub while waiting for them to install some wheels on my prior car. im not sure if i had the tamales. i love tamales and will be consuming many of them in December.

the place i went to today is on North Temple and 8th west, have no idea what it is called.

sigpic

Comment

ha ive eaten at victors tires! i grabbed some grub while waiting for them to install some wheels on my prior car. im not sure if i had the tamales. i love tamales and will be consuming many of them in December.

the place i went to today is on North Temple and 8th west, have no idea what it is called.
                        Rancheritos AKA Betos.
                        *Banned*

Comment

• Just ate at a gnarly mariscos food truck in West Phoenix. I got a marlin taco, a ceviche tostada, and a cold bowl of raw creatures of the sea con limon.

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• In-n-Out Double double grilled onions, fries well done and an Arnold Palmer
                            Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                              Just ate at a gnarly mariscos food truck in West Phoenix. I got a marlin taco, a ceviche tostada, and a cold bowl of raw creatures of the sea con limon.

Seafood from a food truck in Phoenix? Sound like a bowl full of food poisoning.
                              "I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - Tommy Callahan III

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunk Tank View Post
                                Seafood from a food truck in Phoenix? Sound like a bowl full of food poisoning.
                                estamos tres horas del mar
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Working...
                                X