What's for lunch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
    r&r is horrendous and offensive. no better than dickeys.
    It has been more than a year since I have been there. I wouldn't be surprised if this is true. It does have beer though, so it has that on Dickeys.

The restaurant group that is expanding it is the same one that was involved in Mo Bettah's, which went from really good when it had a few locations to inedible.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

I actually think Dickey's was better than R&R. I had the R&R brisket, and was looking for salt & pepper as the brisket lacked flavor. It dawned on me that they probably expect people to use BBQ sauce on it.

Comment

Good to know.

Speaking of which, I went to La Jolla Groves the other day for the first time (in spite of it not being far from my home). Holy cow, it was terrible. Village Inn quality food with a high price tag.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Good to know.

Speaking of which, I went to La Jolla Groves the other day for the first time (in spite of it not being far from my home). Holy cow, it was terrible. Village Inn quality food with a high price tag.
          A good description for sure.
          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
          X