The HBO Original Programming Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Commando
    Explosivo
    • Feb 2009
    • 20748

    #391
    Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post

    I'm enjoying the show but am having the same issue. Just can't believe she finds Plemmons attractive. Have you seen Plemmons lately, it's wild.
    Pic on far right is him this year at the premier for this show. I doubet he weighs even 170 pounds.
    OIP.ZmtkwAIwKQ6lYU8DGFn7uQHaEK?pid=ImgDet&rs=1.jpg
    Oh man. Bummer that he didn't drop some lbs for El Camino-- his obvious aging kind of threw me for a loop. On another note-- he has to be one of my favorite actors. He has been fantastic in every single thing he's in and he picks great roles-- Friday Night Lights, Breaking Bad, the Irishman, etc. What a powerhouse.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

    Comment

    • SteelBlue
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 8189

      #392
      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Oh, but it would make so much more sense with this amazing hunk of man, right?

      Gotta show me what the real woman looked like before I'll accept this point.

      Comment

      • Jeff Lebowski
        Corporate lackey for Jesus
        • Nov 2008
        • 69736

        #393
        Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post

        Gotta show me what the real woman looked like before I'll accept this point.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

        Comment

        • SteelBlue
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 8189

          #394
          Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

          Appropriate match. Elizabeth Olsen is great in the role but too pretty for that puffy version of Plemmons. Distracting.

          Comment

          • Clark Addison
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 10314

            #395
            wtf is wrong with being under 170 pounds?

            Comment

            • Donuthole
              Official Outgayer
              • Nov 2008
              • 25271

              #396
              Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
              wtf is wrong with being under 170 pounds?
              Nothing, as long as you have the head of a 170lb person. But when you balloon to 230+, then go back down to 170, you still have the head of a 230+ person. It's just science.
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

              There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

              Comment

              • SteelBlue
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 8189

                #397
                Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                wtf is wrong with being under 170 pounds?
                Nothing. It was a compliment. Seemed like he was on a rocket ship to weighing 3 bills. After seeing the pic Lebowski posted, I wonder if they wanted him bigger for the role? It's kind of strange that he got so fit by the premier otherwise.

                Comment

                • Non Sequitur
                  Where did I put my bodkin
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 5773

                  #398
                  Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post

                  I'm enjoying the show but am having the same issue. Just can't believe she finds Plemmons attractive. Have you seen Plemmons lately, it's wild.
                  Pic on far right is him this year at the premier for this show. I doubt he weighs even 170 pounds.
                  OIP.ZmtkwAIwKQ6lYU8DGFn7uQHaEK?pid=ImgDet&rs=1.jpg
                  The photo on the right looks photoshopped. The head is too big and the neck is too long. It's also at a weird angle.
                  "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

                  Comment

                  • frank ryan
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 12383

                    #399
                    Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post

                    The photo on the right looks photoshopped. The head is too big and the neck is too long. It's also at a weird angle.
                    That person appears in need of medical attention.

                    Comment

                    • SteelBlue
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 8189

                      #400
                      Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post

                      The photo on the right looks photoshopped. The head is too big and the neck is too long. It's also at a weird angle.
                      Here's video of the same event:

                      Comment

                      • Non Sequitur
                        Where did I put my bodkin
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 5773

                        #401
                        Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post

                        Here's video of the same event:
                        Wow. That is quite the transformation. His head still looks like an orange on a toothpick.

                        "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

                        Comment

                        • UVACoug
                          Senior Member
                          • Mar 2013
                          • 2685

                          #402
                          Don’t watch The Idol. One of the worst things I’ve ever seen. Felt like I should have turned it off at several points, and in hindsight I should have.

                          Comment

                          • Pelado
                            Bald not naked
                            • Sep 2010
                            • 21148

                            #403
                            Originally posted by UVACoug View Post
                            Don’t watch The Idol. One of the worst things I’ve ever seen. Felt like I should have turned it off at several points, and in hindsight I should have.
                            Ok.
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

                            Comment

                            • Commando
                              Explosivo
                              • Feb 2009
                              • 20748

                              #404
                              Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post

                              Here's video of the same event:
                              Damn it - that's the skinny Todd in El Camino we all deserved.
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                              Comment

                              • Mormon Red Death
                                BYU Delenda Est
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 8077

                                #405
                                Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post

                                Here's video of the same event:
                                He looks just like the lead singer to crucivictorius
                                "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

                                "And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

                                Comment

                                Working...