Thor

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jeff Lebowski
    Corporate lackey for Jesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 69703

    #31
    Originally posted by Babs View Post
    mine was way better. Maybe LA was right, after all.
    How can you make that call without knowing what I am thinking? Honestly, that was more insulting than his jab.

    (nice one, btw)
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

    Comment

    • LA Ute
      Receiver of Memory
      • Nov 2008
      • 19512

      #32
      Originally posted by Babs View Post
      lol. The patent profiteer suggesting that the inventors have no imagination.
      Perhaps I lack the imagination so see how I profit from patents.
      “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
      ― W.H. Auden


      "God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
      -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons


      "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
      --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

      Comment

      • fusnik
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 4475

        #33
        Thor was pretty much a horrible show.

        Plot holes galore.

        Comment

        • creekster
          It is NOT a monkey!
          • Nov 2008
          • 22661

          #34
          Originally posted by fusnik View Post
          Thor was pretty much a horrible show.

          Plot holes galore.
          You should have been an engineer.
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

          Comment

          • Maximus
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2009
            • 6021

            #35
            Originally posted by fusnik View Post
            Thor was pretty much a horrible show.

            Plot holes galore.
            shoulda went with the unrealistic take.

            Comment

            Working...