The "did you know this streams on Netflix?" thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jeff Lebowski
    Corporate lackey for Jesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 69696

    #1876
    Originally posted by Commando View Post
    Just finished Tiger King last night. Then I was up late howling at all the memes. Amazing.
    I think the memes might be better than the actual series.

    My favorite so far:


    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

    Comment

    • Commando
      Explosivo
      • Feb 2009
      • 20748

      #1877
      I was cackling so hard I couldn't breathe- thought the 'rona got me for a minute!

      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

      Comment

      • Commando
        Explosivo
        • Feb 2009
        • 20748

        #1878
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

        Comment

        • Commando
          Explosivo
          • Feb 2009
          • 20748

          #1879
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

          Comment

          • Commando
            Explosivo
            • Feb 2009
            • 20748

            #1880
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

            Comment

            • Commando
              Explosivo
              • Feb 2009
              • 20748

              #1881


              Last edited by Commando; 03-31-2020, 10:23 AM.
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

              Comment

              • Commando
                Explosivo
                • Feb 2009
                • 20748

                #1882
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                Comment

                • Commando
                  Explosivo
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 20748

                  #1883
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                  Comment

                  • Commando
                    Explosivo
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 20748

                    #1884

                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                    Comment

                    • Commando
                      Explosivo
                      • Feb 2009
                      • 20748

                      #1885

                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                      Comment

                      • Commando
                        Explosivo
                        • Feb 2009
                        • 20748

                        #1886
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                        Comment

                        • Commando
                          Explosivo
                          • Feb 2009
                          • 20748

                          #1887
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                          Comment

                          • Commando
                            Explosivo
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 20748

                            #1888
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                            Comment

                            • Commando
                              Explosivo
                              • Feb 2009
                              • 20748

                              #1889
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                              Comment

                              • Commando
                                Explosivo
                                • Feb 2009
                                • 20748

                                #1890
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                                Comment

                                Working...