Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
    The Xbox marketplace sucks balls.

It wont take any of my 3 debit cards, or 2 credit cards. Says "card can't be authorized, please use another." For all the cards.

After 45 minutes on the phone with xbox, they insist it is the problem of "all 5" of my banks/lenders. So...I call all of them and spend about 10-15 minutes each. Everything is good to go.

Except..."card can't be authorized, please use another card".

Bullshit.

After calling Microsoft back they said "sorry there isn't anything we can do for you. You will have to get in your car and find a local retailer that sells some of our cards."

Sweet. Easy and convenient.

Off to a super start.
    So I guess your purchase was approved by the wife, eh?
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Double check that you are inputing the month and year of the expiration date. I messed that up by one number and couldn't figure it out.
      I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
        Double check that you are inputing the month and year of the expiration date. I messed that up by one number and couldn't figure it out.
        Been there done that.

Sent friends requests to everyone but Funk and HL. Said your usernames weren't valid.

I am BYUTickster

Comment

Been there done that.

Sent friends requests to everyone but Funk and HL. Said your usernames weren't valid.

I am BYUTickster
          you could always get an online code from amazon or newegg: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Month-Live-Gold-Card/dp/B0029LJIFG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1305319892&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Xbox 360 12 Month Live Gold Card: Video Games@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51QuEJlUsCL.@@AMEPARAM@@51QuEJlUsCL[/ame]

"fitt e cent" is my gamertag

Comment

Been there done that.

I am BYUTickster
            I'm an idiot. I'm martyfunkhous3r not martyfunkhaus3r
            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Add San Juan Sun to the Xbox list.
              "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                Add San Juan Sun to the Xbox list.
                Does it have spaces? Your PS3 tag has no spaces.
                "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by Lost_Student View Post
                  Does it have spaces? Your PS3 tag has no spaces.
                  Yes, it has spaces. Thanks.
                  "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

GTAX - PS3

Comment

Xbox Mahsta
                      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                        Xbox Mahsta
                        Ha. That is a funny one. I like it.
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gtatus View Post
                          GTAX - PS3
                          Way ahead of ya.
                          "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                          "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                          This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                          "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                          "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                            Xbox Mahsta
                            What games do you play? I'll add you unless you're just on Netflix.

PSA to other CUF Xboxers, make sure you have your Netflix on the private setting so others can't see what you're watching. I won't name names but some people are watching rather "interesting" material.

Comment

Originally posted by filsdepac View Post

PSA to other CUF Xboxers, make sure you have your Netflix on the private setting so others can't see what you're watching. I won't name names but some people are watching rather "interesting" material.
                              I play NCAA football.
                              I get owned in MW2 by my 11 year old son
                              I get owned in HALO 3 - Reach by my 11 year old son
                              I get owned in Gears of War 2 by my 11 year old son
                              Assassins Creed

I am going to try and get much better at MW3 when it comes out so I can own my 11 year old son. My FPS skills are lacking, but it is just due to time.
                              Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by filsdepac View Post

I used to have it on private until I realized how much I like seeing what other people watch. I thought it was unfair to deny others the ability to see what I'm watching, so I went public.

Comment

Working...
                                X