The OFFICIAL Unofficial XB360/PS3 Gamertag/PSN ID Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The OFFICIAL Unofficial XB360/PS3 Gamertag/PSN ID Thread

Post your username here. I will update this post to include it.

Last edited by Lost Student; 11-03-2012, 02:58 PM.
    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

PS3
    Yardtime............Yardtime

Also, is it possible to change one's GT on PS3 but retain the goodwill one has built up?

Comment

Xbox--thesaint258
      Not that, sickos.

Comment

Originally posted by thesaint258 View Post
        Xbox--thesaint258
        Do you play MW2?
        I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
          Do you play MW2?
          Unfortunately, not yet. I need to get that game.
          Not that, sickos.

Comment

Unfortunately, not yet. I need to get that game.
            Yeah, you do.
            "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
              Yeah, you do.
              Jarid, did I get your gamertag right? I was going off of memory from last week when I played with you guys.
              Last edited by Lost Student; 02-24-2010, 08:55 PM.
              "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
              "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
              This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug

Comment

Originally posted by filsdepac View Post
                PS3
                Yardtime............Yardtime

Also, is it possible to change one's GT on PS3 but retain the goodwill one has built up?
                I do know that a transfer of a trademark that does not include the transfer of the goodwill associated with that trademark is an "assignment in gross" and not legitimate. I would assume that the goodwill needs to remain associated with the name. Sorry, you're out of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost_Student View Post
                  Jarid, did I get your gamertag right? I was going off of memory from last week when I played with you guys.
                  Yeah, it is right.
                  "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

So you guys with MW2, tell me something. I can't really afford to spend $60 on a lot of games. Most of what I have is used, but I have made a couple of exceptions and bought new games. I really like games that have a really good story, and the reason I haven't bought MW2 is that the COD games I have (COD2 and World at War) don't have a lot of story. That doesn't mean I don't think they're fun, but I want more to a game if I'm going to spend a bunch of money on it. So does MW2 have a decent story, or is it putting you in various situations like COD2 and World at War? If it has a good story, I would probably go out and get it and join you all in the virtual slaughter.
                    Not that, sickos.

Comment

So you guys with MW2, tell me something. I can't really afford to spend $60 on a lot of games. Most of what I have is used, but I have made a couple of exceptions and bought new games. I really like games that have a really good story, and the reason I haven't bought MW2 is that the COD games I have (COD2 and World at War) don't have a lot of story. That doesn't mean I don't think they're fun, but I want more to a game if I'm going to spend a bunch of money on it. So does MW2 have a decent story, or is it putting you in various situations like COD2 and World at War? If it has a good story, I would probably go out and get it and join you all in the virtual slaughter.
                      I like the story for both COD 4 and MW2, especially compared to COD2 and COD3. That said the perpetual fun of the game is the online aspect and the constant variables that you get by playing with and against different players.

-Rick Majerus

Comment

The story is not the reason people buy this game. I don't remember any details of the story except that it was kind of dumb. Most people agree that the multiplayer mode is by far the best thing about the game. If you want story, there are a lot of better games out there, IMO.

Oh, and the obligatory

Comment

Xbox Live- Pedfrag
                          Play MW2 on occassion, have a 1.15 k/d ratio, so I am reasonably decent not great.

Comment

I'm also campilobaxter on PSN, although I don't really play any games on there.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I'm eponymous
                              Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Working...
                              X