X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ewth8tr View Post
    ewth8tr - Xbox360
    You and commando will be added tonight.
    Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

PS3: Xamius32

Comment

PSN : Safetydan18

Comment

Originally posted by Safetydan View Post
          PSN : Safetydan18
          Make it safetydan18, I accidentally capitalized it.
          Last edited by Safetydan; 01-02-2011, 01:50 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Updated. I haven't kept up with the MW2/BLOPS thread so there may be additions--if you want to be included, please let me know here.
            "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
            "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
            This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
            "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
            "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

I gtime I

The official XBL tag for Gordon Hayward.

Comment

I gave crazy4ih to my son. My new PSN screen name is Drunk_Tank74.

I am still crazy4ih on Xbox.
                "I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - Tommy Callahan III

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Tank View Post
                  I gave crazy4ih to my son. My new PSN screen name is Drunk_Tank74.

I am still crazy4ih on Xbox.
                  Done.

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                  I gtime I

The official XBL tag for Gordon Hayward.
                  I'm sorry, but please tell Mr. Hayward that his tag is not eligible for listing in this thread. He needs to be a poster or immediate family of a poster.
                  "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                  "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                  This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                  "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                  "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Not that I ever really play online games or will even keep the xbox live thing after the free trial but martyfunkhaus3r.
                    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Any suggestions for my xbox live name? This is as important as naming a child, perhaps moreso.

Comment

Originally posted by filsdepac View Post
                        Any suggestions for my xbox live name? This is as important as naming a child, perhaps moreso.
                        xxXXH3ADSH07XXxx

Its original and no one will ever forget it or confuse it with another gamer.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I'd go with PS3convert.
                          Not that, sickos.

Comment

You can always change them, so no worries.

Comment

GotHEEEEM

Comment

The Xbox marketplace sucks balls.

It wont take any of my 3 debit cards, or 2 credit cards. Says "card can't be authorized, please use another." For all the cards.

After 45 minutes on the phone with xbox, they insist it is the problem of "all 5" of my banks/lenders. So...I call all of them and spend about 10-15 minutes each. Everything is good to go.

Except..."card can't be authorized, please use another card".

Bullshit.

After calling Microsoft back they said "sorry there isn't anything we can do for you. You will have to get in your car and find a local retailer that sells some of our cards."

Sweet. Easy and convenient.

Off to a super start.

Comment

Working...
                                X