Random Picture Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • il Padrino Ute
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 19161

    #226
    Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
    Here is just another somewhat amusing picture from some random internet site. Nothing special about it, but I was just wondering what is your first thought when you see it?



    My first thought, spoilered so I don't influence you, was:

    Spoiler for My First Reaction:
    Huh, it's a bunch of Mormon guys throwing their kids in the air.
    Ha!
    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

    Comment

    • old_gregg
      scaly man fish
      • Nov 2009
      • 16915

      #227
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

      Comment

      • Uncle Ted
        The Big 12 money shot.
        • Apr 2010
        • 28853

        #228
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

        Comment

        • UtahDan
          *
          • Nov 2008
          • 14496

          #229

          Comment

          • falafel
            loves to talk on things
            • Mar 2009
            • 37982

            #230
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

            Dig your own grave, and save!

            "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

            "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

            Comment

            • dabrockster
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2009
              • 10947

              #231
              Originally posted by falafel View Post
              Ewok, Chewbacca.. Or just a puppy with a sick owner.. This was posted n a friends FB page. The comments she got were uh.... "Interesting"

              The one that stood out the most to me was:

              "Looks like a hairy penis.. I should know.. I just got done playing with one.."

              Comment

              • Maximus
                Senior Member
                • Sep 2009
                • 6017

                #232
                Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                Here is just another somewhat amusing picture from some random internet site. Nothing special about it, but I was just wondering what is your first thought when you see it?



                My first thought, spoilered so I don't influence you, was:

                Spoiler for My First Reaction:
                Huh, it's a bunch of Mormon guys throwing their kids in the air.
                First thought was definitely Photoshopped.

                Comment

                • BoylenOver
                  Junior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 9146

                  #233
                  "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                  "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                  Comment

                  • Devildog
                    Motor Boatin' SOB
                    • Oct 2010
                    • 1239

                    #234


                    "We should remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school."
                    -Thucydides

                    "Study strategy over the years and achieve the spirit of the warrior. Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men."
                    -Miyamoto Musashi

                    Si vis pacem, para bellum

                    Comment

                    • Devildog
                      Motor Boatin' SOB
                      • Oct 2010
                      • 1239

                      #235


                      "We should remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school."
                      -Thucydides

                      "Study strategy over the years and achieve the spirit of the warrior. Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men."
                      -Miyamoto Musashi

                      Si vis pacem, para bellum

                      Comment

                      • cougjunkie
                        *Banned*
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 23223

                        #236
                        Originally posted by Devildog View Post


                        Is that Dale Earnhardt Jr. place? His house looks similar.
                        *Banned*

                        Comment

                        • Devildog
                          Motor Boatin' SOB
                          • Oct 2010
                          • 1239

                          #237
                          Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                          Is that Dale Earnhardt Jr. place? His house looks similar.
                          For every one of these collector guys that will let their garages be photographed... there are at least 10 out there that won't.

                          I know it's a random picture thread but sue me... this is a random picture theme.

                          Gotta love a good man cave.



                          Last edited by Devildog; 02-21-2012, 09:17 AM. Reason: spelling
                          "We should remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school."
                          -Thucydides

                          "Study strategy over the years and achieve the spirit of the warrior. Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men."
                          -Miyamoto Musashi

                          Si vis pacem, para bellum

                          Comment

                          • Devildog
                            Motor Boatin' SOB
                            • Oct 2010
                            • 1239

                            #238



                            "We should remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school."
                            -Thucydides

                            "Study strategy over the years and achieve the spirit of the warrior. Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men."
                            -Miyamoto Musashi

                            Si vis pacem, para bellum

                            Comment

                            • wuapinmon
                              Soul Plumber
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 30711

                              #239
                              This thread is turning into Lightning McQueen's spank material.
                              "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                              The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                              Comment

                              • TripletDaddy
                                sweet triple
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 58186

                                #240
                                I've seen an Enzo out in the wild twice in my life. Both times I was blown away. Seeing them at a car show is one thing. But seeing one drive down the street or at the corner is almost like a bucket list item for car enthusiasts.
                                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...