Random Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • foofcoug
    Non-Member
    • Jul 2009
    • 81

    #106
    Why isn't there a book entitled "Everyone Pees"?
    Even if he forgets to put postage on his mail, it gets there.
    His personality is so magnetic he is unable to carry credit cards.
    The police often question him, just because they find him interesting.
    When he was captured by alien beings, they asked him to probe them.

    Stay thirsty my friends


    sigpic

    Comment

    • wuapinmon
      Soul Plumber
      • Dec 2008
      • 30711

      #107
      I like to clip my fingernails outside and let the clippings fall into the yard. Something about throwing part of myself in the trash seems wrong.
      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

      Comment

      • wuapinmon
        Soul Plumber
        • Dec 2008
        • 30711

        #108
        I think Aunt Jemima makes the best grits you can buy off-the-shelf in a grocery store.
        "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
        The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

        Comment

        • YOhio
          Hipster Mode
          • Nov 2008
          • 26165

          #109
          I have to go number one right now, but I'm seeing how long I can hold it to test my self-control.

          Comment

          • Soccermom
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 4063

            #110
            Do blonds really have more fun? Should I color my hair a shade of blond and test the theory out? Why are so many women in Utah blond?

            Comment

            • wuapinmon
              Soul Plumber
              • Dec 2008
              • 30711

              #111
              Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              I have to go number one right now, but I'm seeing how long I can hold it to test my self-control.
              Time it when you go.....if you can break 90 seconds, you're at least two standard-deviations above the norm.
              "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
              The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

              Comment

              • wuapinmon
                Soul Plumber
                • Dec 2008
                • 30711

                #112
                Originally posted by Soccermom View Post
                Do blonds really have more fun? Should I color my hair a shade of blond and test the theory out? Why are so many women in Utah blond?
                I thought my wife was blonde until we got married.
                "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                Comment

                • FN Phat
                  I ♥ gateway sex
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 8691

                  #113
                  Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                  Time it when you go.....if you can break 90 seconds, you're at least two standard-deviations above the norm.
                  What is the longest someone has ever has urinated?

                  I hate those mornings when it seems that you will never stop peeing. Just when you think that are done...it starts again, and again, and again.
                  I'm your huckleberry.


                  "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

                  Comment

                  • I.J. Reilly
                    Nobody's Fool
                    • Apr 2009
                    • 2949

                    #114
                    Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
                    What is the longest someone has ever has urinated?

                    I hate those mornings when it seems that you will never stop peeing. Just when you think that are done...it starts again, and again, and again.
                    Do you have a going problem?

                    Comment

                    • SoCalCoug
                      Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 5214

                      #115
                      Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
                      What is the longest someone has ever has urinated?

                      I hate those mornings when it seems that you will never stop peeing. Just when you think that are done...it starts again, and again, and again.
                      I don't know about peeing, but I've had a 10+ second fart.
                      If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

                      "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

                      "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

                      Comment

                      • wuapinmon
                        Soul Plumber
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 30711

                        #116
                        Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
                        What is the longest someone has ever has urinated?

                        I hate those mornings when it seems that you will never stop peeing. Just when you think that are done...it starts again, and again, and again.
                        I used to keep a little clock above the toilet to time myself in the mornings...before I had kids. A couple of times I broke 90 seconds, which I assume is far far longer than the typical 40-50 seconds on waking.
                        "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                        The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                        Comment

                        • Clark Addison
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 10305

                          #117
                          Can this thread also be used for random confessions?

                          I clicked on my profile earlier to see how many posts I have (531, 2 posts per day). I noticed that my current activity was listed as "Viewing Thread Best Lookin JV Javelinist". I didn't want that to show up for the next hour, in case someone looked at my profile, so I purposefully went to the "Christlike Submission" thread just so my profile would make me look more interested in piety than scantily clad track and field athletes.

                          Comment

                          • FN Phat
                            I ♥ gateway sex
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 8691

                            #118
                            Originally posted by I.J. Reilly View Post
                            Do you have a going problem?
                            No, I have a stopping problem. Especially after a Low- Carb Monster Energy drink!
                            I'm your huckleberry.


                            "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

                            Comment

                            • Surfah
                              Where's Wallace?
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 33726

                              #119
                              How can someone have too much money in the bank?
                              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                                Time to camp
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 26082

                                #120
                                Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                                I have to go number one right now, but I'm seeing how long I can hold it to test my self-control.
                                Do you ever start going, then cut off the flow? That takes tremendous self-control.
                                Get confident, stupid
                                -landpoke

                                Comment

                                Working...