No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching the NBA playoffs, I was trying to come up with some consoling balm about my lack of athleticism, and it occurred to me I was never called for a goaltending violation.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
      Watching the NBA playoffs, I was trying to come up with some consoling balm about my lack of athleticism, and it occurred to me I was never called for a goaltending violation.
      I have a recurring dream where I'm playing basketball, and I'm in my college form, and I'm running up and down the court, not tired, jumping high, and even though it's a dream I realize there has been a transformation in my body, and I'm ecstatic. And then I wake up and realize it was just a dream and that I'm really old and out of shape and can neither run nor jump, and then I'm sad for 20 minutes.
      "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
        Watching the NBA playoffs, I was trying to come up with some consoling balm about my lack of athleticism, and it occurred to me I was never called for a goaltending violation.
        I would buy a book of the musings of PAC.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
        X