Random Thoughts Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jeff Lebowski
    Corporate lackey for Jesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 69735

    #2236
    Originally posted by FMCoug View Post
    Trolling the new thread Nazis is child's play.
    I am going to merge this with Random Thoughts.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

    Comment

    • Jeff Lebowski
      Corporate lackey for Jesus
      • Nov 2008
      • 69735

      #2237
      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      I am going to merge this with Random Thoughts.
      Done!

      Troll that, baby.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

      Comment

      • YOhio
        Hipster Mode
        • Nov 2008
        • 26165

        #2238
        I hate people who don't put their shopping carts away after unloading groceries. And before any of you say anything, it has nothing to do with race or gender so don't even go there.

        Comment

        • Moliere
          One man.....one pie
          • Oct 2009
          • 27893

          #2239
          anyone that names their son Booger has some real problems
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

          Comment

          • Katy Lied
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2008
            • 9435

            #2240
            I finally found a use for my old Win Forever hoodie. Wear it to the Salt Lake Real game. The colors are nearly a match for the Real colors, and nobody there has even heard of Pete Carroll. Who doesn't want to win forever? It's not like I'm ever going to invest in soccer fan gear.

            Comment

            • YOhio
              Hipster Mode
              • Nov 2008
              • 26165

              #2241
              Without playing Utah this year I haven't really had the chance to say how much I hate them. I really do hate the Utah Utes and their classless fans. I think they should all eat a bag of D's.

              Comment

              • SCcoug
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 7625

                #2242
                Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                Without playing Utah this year I haven't really had the chance to say how much I hate them. I really do hate the Utah Utes and their classless fans. I think they should all eat a bag of D's.
                I bet you wouldn't say that to Funk's dad's face.

                Comment

                • Dwight Schr-ute
                  Members Only
                  • May 2011
                  • 4917

                  #2243
                  Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                  Without playing Utah this year I haven't really had the chance to say how much I hate them. I really do hate the Utah Utes and their classless fans. I think they should all eat a bag of Mickey D's.
                  FIFY

                  Super mean post.
                  I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

                  Comment

                  • Topper
                    Pre-Historic Man
                    • Nov 2011
                    • 11764

                    #2244
                    Now you must hate Utah fans even more than Y Ohio.
                    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                    Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                    Comment

                    • MarkGrace
                      Grooveshark dick tease
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 31546

                      #2245
                      I just met a Utah fan and he actually seemed like kind of a good guy. My world has been rocked.
                      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                      Comment

                      • Dwight Schr-ute
                        Members Only
                        • May 2011
                        • 4917

                        #2246
                        Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                        I just met a Utah fan and he actually seemed like kind of a good guy. My world has been rocked.
                        What are you doing in SLC?
                        I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

                        Comment

                        • MarkGrace
                          Grooveshark dick tease
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 31546

                          #2247
                          Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                          What are you doing in SLC?
                          Checking out City Creek.
                          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                          Comment

                          • MartyFunkhouser
                            Disciple of RNGesus
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 18759

                            #2248
                            Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                            Checking out City Creek.
                            I was in that area about 2 hours ago. I wasn't the Ute fan you met as I'm sure I wouldn't have been nice.
                            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                            --Kendrick Lamar

                            Comment

                            • MarkGrace
                              Grooveshark dick tease
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 31546

                              #2249
                              Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                              I was in that area about 2 hours ago. I wasn't the Ute fan you met as I'm sure I wouldn't have been nice.
                              The dude was asking for change, but he seemed like a good guy. Just down on his luck.
                              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                              Comment

                              • Topper
                                Pre-Historic Man
                                • Nov 2011
                                • 11764

                                #2250
                                Well then you changed his luck. Did you ask him to pump your gas?
                                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                                Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                                Comment

                                Working...