What are your cool/interesting pets?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MarkGrace
    Grooveshark dick tease
    • Dec 2008
    • 31546

    #16
    Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    Whatevs. Easy to say now. Just wait until you get married and have kids.
    lol. Will I have to stop riding my bike and going to church?
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

    Comment

    • Uncle Ted
      The Big 12 money shot.
      • Apr 2010
      • 28853

      #17
      Originally posted by falafel View Post
      We have cat and dog allergies in our family, so we are never going to have those in the house. Instead, we got my son a russian tortoise. We built him an enclosure, bought the heat lamp and UV lamp, etc. Then I learned it has a 50 year life span. The tortoise was going to outlive me. Except then my son turned out to be a horrible pet owner and kept forgetting to feed it. Died after about 6 months. I took it much harder than my son did.
      You should just run over to clark county and get one of those desert tortoises for a replacement before that crazy rancher kills them all.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • falafel
        loves to talk on things
        • Mar 2009
        • 37987

        #18
        Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        You should just run over to clark county and get one of those desert tortoises for a replacement before that crazy rancher kills them all.
        I'm in Clark county!
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

        Dig your own grave, and save!

        "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

        "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

        Comment

        • Uncle Ted
          The Big 12 money shot.
          • Apr 2010
          • 28853

          #19
          Originally posted by falafel View Post
          I'm in Clark county!
          Wait... Is that crazy rancher your neighbor?

          Edit: Maybe you all need to vacate the county to save that little turtle... http://www.newsweek.com/cliven-bundy...rtoises-252840

          10372009_10152395143461418_5238977800440430691_n.jpg
          Last edited by Uncle Ted; 06-02-2014, 05:14 PM.
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

          Comment

          • Northwestcoug
            Cocked and Loaded
            • May 2011
            • 18029

            #20
            Hot off the press, the NWC household is trendy!

            The latest news and headlines from Yahoo! News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

            Comment

            • falafel
              loves to talk on things
              • Mar 2009
              • 37987

              #21
              Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
              Hot off the press, the NWC household is trendy!

              http://news.yahoo.com/cute-prickly-h...052043655.html
              Yeah, but LA Ute was in on the ground floor.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

              Dig your own grave, and save!

              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • YOhio
                Hipster Mode
                • Nov 2008
                • 26165

                #22
                I'm with MG. The only thing worse than pets are pet owners who actually think the animals are interesting and cool.

                Comment

                • Moliere
                  One man.....one pie
                  • Oct 2009
                  • 27886

                  #23
                  We own one dog. It's awesome. A little Jack Russell and it never sees the inside of the house. It loves our backyard and all the birds that visit. Pets are definitely not allowed in the house.
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                  Comment

                  • Jeff Lebowski
                    Corporate lackey for Jesus
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 69716

                    #24
                    Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                    I'm with MG. The only thing worse than pets are pet owners who actually think the animals are interesting and cool.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                    Comment

                    • hostile
                      lollygagger
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 5736

                      #25
                      Nothing exotic or interesting. 1 dog, 1 guinea pig, 2 horses.
                      "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

                      "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

                      Comment

                      • Northwestcoug
                        Cocked and Loaded
                        • May 2011
                        • 18029

                        #26
                        Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        Yeah, but LA Ute was in on the ground floor.
                        LAU has a hedgehog? We should start a Facebook group.

                        Originally posted by hostile View Post
                        Nothing exotic or interesting. 1 dog, 1 guinea pig, 2 horses.
                        I would call horses pretty interesting...
                        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                        - SeattleUte

                        Comment

                        • Surfah
                          Where's Wallace?
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 33726

                          #27
                          I hate animals. I hate animals kept as pets.
                          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                          -Turtle
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • thesaint258
                            aka Benito Hazard
                            • Jan 2009
                            • 3005

                            #28
                            Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                            Can I get in on the high five action?
                            Make that three.
                            Not that, sickos.

                            Comment

                            • Commando
                              Explosivo
                              • Feb 2009
                              • 20748

                              #29
                              Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                              Other mammals:
                              Perhaps the most interesting has been our recent hedgehog acquisition. I'm a little concerned about my eldest daughter's ability to take care of it when she gets back to college, but it's been fun so far. It's really a neat animal. Somewhat expensive (~$200) and short life span (~4 years), it has endeared itself to the rest of the family and neighborhood kids. It's basically a guinea pig that requires a little more TLC and seems more sociable.
                              I am kind of really intrigued by the hedgehog. What a cool animal.
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                              Comment

                              • TripletDaddy
                                sweet triple
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 58186

                                #30
                                What was mark graces insensitive comment? That's about the only thing interesting in a pet thread
                                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...