Originally posted by Moliere
View Post
Ouch!
Collapse
X
-
In my experience, we're going to have to wait out the next 12 weeks and his next 20 ejaculations before we can adequately determine that.Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Postwe dont know whether he was castrated, but castration isnt necessarily limited to complete severing. A loss of functionality in the testes would be sufficient. So it is quite possible that he was castrated after all those puncture wounds.I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.
Comment
-
I could be wrong- maybe Breaking News Team already got to the bottom of this!Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View PostIn my experience, we're going to have to wait out the next 12 weeks and his next 20 ejaculations before we can adequately determine that.
"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"
Comment
-
-
http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/...tm_campaign=o1
23-year-old med student Sylwia Rajchel from Poland decided to take a break from her studies by vacationing in Spain. While on the ledge of the Puente de Triana, Rajchel tried to take a selfie. Unfortunately, she lost her footing and fell 15 feet, landing on concrete footing that is part of the bridge’s support system, reports the New York Post.
Fitter. Happier. More Productive.
sigpic
Comment
-
Comment
-
According to Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri, Gomez hit his mother over the head with an axe, then cut her head off in the garage and dragged the body to the garbage outside the home.
According to deputies, Gomez was angry with his mother because she was "nagging" him about putting boxes away.Fitter. Happier. More Productive.
sigpic
Comment
-
This opinion might piss off a lot of people, but I think he overreacted and there could have been a better way to handle her nagging. Plus, maybe the boxes really did need to be put away. SJBH.Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
Flame away!I'm like LeBron James.
-mpfunk
Comment
-
I could have told you that dude was an axe murderer just by looking at his picture.Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
Comment
-
-
-
-
This reminds me of a funeral I went to a few years back. The deceased was a widow who was survived by her adult, middle-aged and single son, with whom she had lived. He gave the eulogy and said, quotes earnestly, that his biggest concern was not knowing who would make him a sandwich for lunch.Originally posted by thesaint258 View PostWho's going to cut his hair now?PLesa excuse the tpyos.
Comment
Comment