Ouch!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lost Student
    BAND!
    • Nov 2008
    • 4324

    #16
    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    What a bizarre story.

    “Bite marks, here, there and everywhere on his body but there were no other wounds on the other people except for that penis biting,” said Bel-Ami De Montreux, Guzman’s lawyer.

    The woman’s son joined the fight, defending his mother.

    “There was only one biter that night, the person biting Mr. Guzman, the mother. Our contention which we believed we could prove beyond a reasonable doubt, the mother mistakenly bit the son’s penis,” De Montreaux said.
    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

    Comment

    • Katy Lied
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2008
      • 9435

      #17
      So the Branch President walks into a member's house, and the family claims he groped the 13 yo daughter and sexually attacked the mother. The son joined in as they fought back by biting the Branch President all over, over most of his body. The family has no bites on them (mother, son and daughter) except for 1 bite on the son's penis that the defense can prove was done by the mother. The Branch President lost his job, and was relieved of his calling immediately after the charges were made. 2 years later a jury acquits the Branch President of attacking the family. Makes no sense.

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #18


        ouch!
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • BigPiney
          Huge Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 12382

          #19
          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          There are too many holes in that story.

          Comment

          • Commando
            Explosivo
            • Feb 2009
            • 20748

            #20
            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            What in the world? Breaking News Staff are terrible writers. 1. That is an inflammatory headline. Was he really castrated? The copy says she stabbed his scrotum with a pocket knife. 2. The story also says she pulled out a pocket knife, ordered him to pull down his shorts, and then started stabbing away, leaves at some point, at which point the victim crawls upstairs to wake his sister to give him a ride to the hospital. Too many holes in this story.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

            Comment

            • Jeff Lebowski
              Corporate lackey for Jesus
              • Nov 2008
              • 69752

              #21
              That's nuts.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

              Comment

              • Commando
                Explosivo
                • Feb 2009
                • 20748

                #22
                Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                There are too many holes in that story.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                Comment

                • Commando
                  Explosivo
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 20748

                  #23
                  Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                  Actually this story makes 100% sense if you imagine that both parties are mentally handicapped.
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                  Comment

                  • BigPiney
                    Huge Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 12382

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Commando View Post

                    Comment

                    • cougjunkie
                      *Banned*
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 23223

                      #25
                      Originally posted by Commando View Post
                      Actually this story makes 100% sense if you imagine that both parties are mentally handicapped.
                      I think $13 would be enough in this scenario.
                      *Banned*

                      Comment

                      • smokymountainrain
                        Impressive Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 22593

                        #26
                        Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                        I think $13 would be enough in this scenario.
                        lol. Good point.
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

                        Comment

                        • TripletDaddy
                          sweet triple
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 58186

                          #27
                          Originally posted by Commando View Post
                          What in the world? Breaking News Staff are terrible writers. 1. That is an inflammatory headline. Was he really castrated? The copy says she stabbed his scrotum with a pocket knife. 2. The story also says she pulled out a pocket knife, ordered him to pull down his shorts, and then started stabbing away, leaves at some point, at which point the victim crawls upstairs to wake his sister to give him a ride to the hospital. Too many holes in this story.
                          we dont know whether he was castrated, but castration isnt necessarily limited to complete severing. A loss of functionality in the testes would be sufficient. So it is quite possible that he was castrated after all those puncture wounds.
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • Commando
                            Explosivo
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 20748

                            #28
                            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            we dont know whether he was castrated, but castration isnt necessarily limited to complete severing. A loss of functionality in the testes would be sufficient. So it is quite possible that he was castrated after all those puncture wounds.
                            I'm willing to concede that and wait till the jury comes back on that. According to Breaking News Staff, hospital personnel state that the injury was serious, but not life threatening; kind of scant info to run with the castration headline imo.
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                            Comment

                            • Moliere
                              One man.....one pie
                              • Oct 2009
                              • 27899

                              #29
                              Originally posted by Commando View Post
                              I'm willing to concede that and wait till the jury comes back on that. According to Breaking News Staff, hospital personnel state that the injury was serious, but not life threatening; kind of scant info to run with the castration headline imo.
                              Not his life anway....
                              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                              Comment

                              • Jeff Lebowski
                                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 69752

                                #30
                                Originally posted by Commando View Post
                                What in the world? Breaking News Staff are terrible writers. 1. That is an inflammatory headline. Was he really castrated? The copy says she stabbed his scrotum with a pocket knife. 2. The story also says she pulled out a pocket knife, ordered him to pull down his shorts, and then started stabbing away, leaves at some point, at which point the victim crawls upstairs to wake his sister to give him a ride to the hospital. Too many holes in this story.
                                Originally posted by Commando View Post
                                I'm willing to concede that and wait till the jury comes back on that. According to Breaking News Staff, hospital personnel state that the injury was serious, but not life threatening; kind of scant info to run with the castration headline imo.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                                Comment

                                Working...