Provo's Epic Announcement

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MartyFunkhouser
    Disciple of RNGesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 18754

    #196
    The callers brother used physical force against his ex-wife and charged with domestic violence, but he was doing the right thing because he was defending his property.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

    Comment

    • TripletDaddy
      sweet triple
      • Nov 2008
      • 58186

      #197
      This guy refuses free Google Fiber "rather than contribute to the entitlement mentality of get something for nothing" but ultimately is now displaying that very same entitlement mentality of something for nothing by asking strangers for handouts to help bail himself out??

      Dunce.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

      sigpic

      Comment

      • MartyFunkhouser
        Disciple of RNGesus
        • Nov 2008
        • 18754

        #198
        Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
        For a guy who doesn't a lot of time on his hands, you sure have a lot of time on your hands. You are actually listening to this entire thing and giving a play by play? On top of your sports obsession, video games, numerous tv shows. But unlike the people on this board, you are soooooo busy.
        I prioritize my time differently than you. You use your time to make friends with 15-17 year olds to try to pretend that you have inside sources with BYU, I use my time on things not related to sports. Also, I'm working while listening.

        Can you give me an update on Patrick Kane's investigation?
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

        Comment

        • cougjunkie
          *Banned*
          • Nov 2008
          • 23223

          #199
          Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
          I prioritize my time differently than you. You use your time to make friends with 15-17 year olds to try to pretend that you have inside sources with BYU, I use my time on things not related to sports. Also, I'm working while listening.

          Can you give me an update on Patrick Kane's investigation?
          Is that what you call it? Prioritizing your time differently? I will let you stick with that one. Just remember: “To be in your children’s memories tomorrow, you have to be in their lives today”.
          *Banned*

          Comment

          • thesaint258
            aka Benito Hazard
            • Jan 2009
            • 3005

            #200
            I don't blame the guy for wanting proof of the easement, but in what universe is it okay to bring out a shotgun in this situation? I don't understand the thought process he went through to go from "I don't want them in my yard" to "A shotgun will help this situation," while at the same time thinking that everything he's thinking is reasonable.
            Not that, sickos.

            Comment

            • MartyFunkhouser
              Disciple of RNGesus
              • Nov 2008
              • 18754

              #201
              Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
              Is that what you call it? Prioritizing your time differently? I will let you stick with that one. Just remember: “To be in your children’s memories tomorrow, you have to be in their lives today”.
              That is a great statement, which is why I'm frequently spending time with my child. I'm leaving work early today to pick him up from daycare. We had a great time trick or treating last Saturday and a great time at the children's museum on Sunday. We spent almost 4 hours there after spending a hour at Liberty Park.
              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
              --Kendrick Lamar

              Comment

              • old_gregg
                scaly man fish
                • Nov 2009
                • 16915

                #202
                Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                That is a great statement, which is why I'm frequently spending time with my child. I'm leaving work early today to pick him up from daycare. We had a great time trick or treating last Saturday and a great time at the children's museum on Sunday. We spent almost 4 hours there after spending a hour at Liberty Park.
                liberty park? were you teaching baby funk how to negotiate when buying meth?
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                Comment

                • imanihonjin
                  Junior Member
                  • Jun 2013
                  • 3772

                  #203
                  Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                  That is a great statement, which is why I'm frequently spending time with my child. I'm leaving work early today to pick him up from daycare. We had a great time trick or treating last Saturday and a great time at the children's museum on Sunday. We spent almost 4 hours there after spending a hour at Liberty Park.
                  You take your son with you when you go hang with hobos?

                  Comment

                  • Paperback Writer
                    Signature won a Pulitzer
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 5211

                    #204
                    Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                    liberty park? were you teaching baby funk how to negotiate when buying meth?
                    RobinFinderson would be so proud.
                    “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
                    "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

                    Comment

                    • TripletDaddy
                      sweet triple
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 58186

                      #205
                      liberty park has a nice pond area
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • old_gregg
                        scaly man fish
                        • Nov 2009
                        • 16915

                        #206
                        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        liberty park has a nice pond area
                        also, some of the finest homeless prostitues in all of the metro salt lake area
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                        Comment

                        • TripletDaddy
                          sweet triple
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 58186

                          #207
                          Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                          also, some of the finest homeless prostitues in all of the metro salt lake area
                          i've never seen any but ive only been there during the day. there is also a skate area and isnt there a zoo or an aviary or something? our artists go there sometimes to draw animals.
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • Sullyute
                            a day late/a dollar short
                            • Jul 2010
                            • 3308

                            #208
                            Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                            also, some of the finest homeless prostitues in all of the metro salt lake area
                            I believe you are thinking of pioneer park.
                            "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

                            Comment

                            • old_gregg
                              scaly man fish
                              • Nov 2009
                              • 16915

                              #209
                              Originally posted by Sullyute View Post
                              I believe you are thinking of pioneer park.
                              the pioneer park prostitutes are fine, but they're nowhere near the quality you can find at liberty
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                              Comment

                              • TripletDaddy
                                sweet triple
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 58186

                                #210
                                Originally posted by Sullyute View Post
                                I believe you are thinking of pioneer park.
                                yeah that is different. right by my office. lots of homeless, drug dealers walk around openly, and some toothless flesh peddling going on. (so ive been told!)
                                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...