The Maps and Geography Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Northwestcoug
    Cocked and Loaded
    • May 2011
    • 18029

    #166
    'Foodstands'.

    LOL Oregon, stay weird.

    Although I do enjoy food stands, and so does the NY Times: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/12/re...lots.html?_r=0
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

    Comment

    • Uncle Ted
      The Big 12 money shot.
      • Apr 2010
      • 28853

      #167
      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      I am still laughing about Colorado. Dunces.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • Uncle Ted
        The Big 12 money shot.
        • Apr 2010
        • 28853

        #168
        Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
        Don't forget Hawaiian haystacks!
        And weenies.
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

        Comment

        • beefytee
          Board eye candy
          • Mar 2009
          • 7542

          #169
          Rumbi Grill. Mo Bettah.

          Comment

          • TripletDaddy
            sweet triple
            • Nov 2008
            • 58186

            #170
            Originally posted by beefytee View Post
            Rumbi Grill. Mo Bettah.
            Have you ever been to Hawaii? Rumbi grill is about as Hawaiian as Hawaiian punch.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

            sigpic

            Comment

            • beefytee
              Board eye candy
              • Mar 2009
              • 7542

              #171
              So you don't think they classified Rumbi Grill as Hawaiian? Where do you think they classified them?

              Comment

              • Bo Diddley
                Senior
                • Jul 2012
                • 18801

                #172
                Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                Have you ever been to Hawaii? Rumbi grill is about as Hawaiian as Hawaiian punch.
                Hawaiian Punch isn't Hawaiian?

                Comment

                • TripletDaddy
                  sweet triple
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 58186

                  #173
                  Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                  So you don't think they classified Rumbi Grill as Hawaiian? Where do you think they classified them?
                  Who knows. I was simply addressing your comment.
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • TripletDaddy
                    sweet triple
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 58186

                    #174
                    Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                    Hawaiian Punch isn't Hawaiian?
                    It is if you are eating mo bettah grind at rumbi grill.
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • BigFatMeanie
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 7116

                      #175
                      Lanikai Grill in South Jordan. http://www.lanikaibbq.com/

                      Comment

                      • RC Vikings
                        Known Heterosexual
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 8789

                        #176
                        Idaho and Vermont are the only two with Gastropubs. I wonder if they only took samples from Sun Valley and Stowe. Actually I'm proud of our love of high end brews and food. Grace once said he would be bored in Idaho but I think this shows he would fit right in.

                        Comment

                        • Pelado
                          Bald not naked
                          • Sep 2010
                          • 21143

                          #177


                          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                          - Goatnapper'96

                          Comment

                          • Clark Addison
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 10311

                            #178
                            Something tells me Hawaii may take over that top spot for "Most Democratic" before too long.

                            This really shows the shift that happened back in the 60s and 70s. Vermont, Massachusetts, and Minnesota all in the top 7 for "Most Republican", while Arkansas, Alabama, Mississippi, Oklahoma, and Texas all in the top 6 for "Most Democratic".
                            Last edited by Clark Addison; 02-28-2015, 05:08 PM. Reason: Oops. Mistyped a key word.

                            Comment

                            • Pelado
                              Bald not naked
                              • Sep 2010
                              • 21143

                              #179
                              Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                              Something tells me Hawaii may take over that top spot for "Most Democratic" before too long.

                              This really shows the shift that happened back in the 60s and 70s. Vermont, Massachusetts, and Minnesota all in the top 7 for "Most Republican", while Arkansas, Alabama, Mississippi, Oklahoma, and Texas all in the top 6 for "Most Republican".
                              Might want to amend that.
                              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                              - Goatnapper'96

                              Comment

                              • Uncle Ted
                                The Big 12 money shot.
                                • Apr 2010
                                • 28853

                                #180


                                http://blog.estately.com/2015/03/wha...han-any-other/

                                TEXAS—pet tigers


                                With an estimated 10,000 to 20,000 pet tigers in Texas the state has more per capita than any other U.S. state. Not only that, there are more tigers in Texas than exist in the wild.
                                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                                Comment

                                Working...