Logic games

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Donuthole
    Official Outgayer
    • Nov 2008
    • 25267

    #931
    Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post

    I didn't know today's word was a par 3. Where do they list that?
    Oh, you're still playing the checkers version of Wordle? That's cute. (Fixed).
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

    There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

    Comment

    • Jeff Lebowski
      Corporate lackey for Jesus
      • Nov 2008
      • 69696

      #932
      I forgot all about the recent word until it was too late. Doh!

      Spoiler for par:
      ORATE
      CLASP
      SHALL
      SHAWL
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

      Comment

      • BigPiney
        Huge Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 12365

        #933
        Spoiler for par:
        REALM
        SLANT
        SWAIL
        SHAWL

        Comment

        • Pelado
          Bald not naked
          • Sep 2010
          • 21139

          #934
          Originally posted by Pelado View Post

          Spoiler for Bogey:
          FEWER
          WAIST
          SWAMP
          SHAWS
          SHAWL
          I should have gotten the answer on my fourth guess, but my phone was running out of power and I was too impatient to evaluate all of the options.

          Edit: As much as I suck at this game, I have still been doing better than in my golf game. I'm most pleased with a hole when there's a common name for my score on that hole - bogey, double-bogey, etc.
          Last edited by Pelado; 04-04-2022, 11:51 AM.
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

          Comment

          • BigFatMeanie
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 7114

            #935
            Birdie. Scoredle says I had 23 possibilities on my last guess but I'm only familiar with 6 of them.

            Spoiler for Birdie:

            CHART
            SHADE
            SHAWL


            Comment

            • LVAllen
              Senior Member
              • Oct 2013
              • 3271

              #936
              Spoiler for You're killin me, Pars!:
              ARGUE
              SLANT
              SMALL
              SHAWL

              Comment

              • BigPiney
                Huge Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 12365

                #937
                Spoiler for my wife's guess:
                My wife did WHOLE as her first word.

                Scored says there is only 1 word left. She will get an eagle if she can ever think of it.

                Comment

                • Northwestcoug
                  Cocked and Loaded
                  • May 2011
                  • 18021

                  #938
                  My Wordle bell curve is shifting to the right. Another double boge
                  "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                  "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                  - SeattleUte

                  Comment

                  • Bo Diddley
                    Senior
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 18789

                    #939
                    Spoiler for Birdie:
                    IRATE
                    TALON
                    NATAL

                    Comment

                    • Northwestcoug
                      Cocked and Loaded
                      • May 2011
                      • 18021

                      #940
                      Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                      Spoiler for Birdie:
                      IRATE
                      TALON
                      NATAL
                      Same second word for me. Bird also
                      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                      - SeattleUte

                      Comment

                      • Jeff Lebowski
                        Corporate lackey for Jesus
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 69696

                        #941
                        Sometimes you just pick wrong.

                        Spoiler for bogey:
                        LEARN
                        FINAL
                        NASAL
                        NAVAL
                        NATAL
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                        Comment

                        • PaloAltoCougar
                          Semper infra dignitatem
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 16936

                          #942
                          Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          Sometimes you just pick wrong.

                          Spoiler for bogey:
                          LEARN
                          FINAL
                          NASAL
                          NAVAL
                          NATAL
                          Look at you with the fancy colored (and helpful!) fonts.

                          Hope today's effort augurs well for my day on the links.

                          Spoiler for bird:
                          RATED
                          SATIN
                          NATAL

                          Comment

                          • BigFatMeanie
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 7114

                            #943
                            Par. My third word was the same as NWC's and Bo's second words. Once that word fell into place, there was only 1 possible choice left for me.

                            Spoiler for Par:
                            CHASE
                            PARTY
                            TALON
                            NATAL

                            Comment

                            • Donuthole
                              Official Outgayer
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 25267

                              #944
                              Spoiler for Par:
                              My third guess is a word in French, but I have no idea what it means in English.

                              POUND
                              SANER
                              MATIN
                              NATAL

                              NATTY and NATCH were the other two remaining options. I had considered both but neither seemed like a real word, let alone the answer.
                              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                              There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                              Comment

                              • Copelius
                                Maker of eyeballs
                                • Dec 2012
                                • 4058

                                #945
                                Spoiler for bird:

                                IRATE SPLAT
                                NATAL

                                But then my son gets eagle
                                Spoiler for son's guesses:

                                MAPLE
                                NATAL

                                “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

                                Comment

                                Working...