My fridge on the coldest setting

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Clark Addison
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 10306

    #16
    Do you stand in front of the fridge for minutes on end, with both the fridge and freezer doors wide open, trying to think of what you want to eat? I have two children who do this, and that is why I have to pour insufficiently cold milk on my cereal every morning.

    Comment

    • smokymountainrain
      Impressive Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 22593

      #17
      Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
      It might take awhile. Perhaps you should make sure you have taped murder she wrote and matlock.
      Hey asshole, criminal minds is good tv.

      but then, so is murder she wrote and matlock
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

      Comment

      • byu71
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 22070

        #18
        Originally posted by HauteCoug View Post
        If you decide to get a new fridge, and do lots of research,



        I know you didn't mean this as a very sarcastic jab (or did you), but anyone who knows me would have.

        My research would entail going to Home Depot and picking out the most expensive one. That is how I figure it would be the best one.

        However, CUF is a God send. If I decide to get a new one I will ask the question here and there are plenty of people who do research on this type of thing and have the answers.

        Comment

        • clackamascoug
          Banned
          • Dec 2009
          • 9709

          #19
          Originally posted by byu71 View Post


          My research would entail going to Home Depot and picking out the most expensive one. That is how I figure it would be the best one.
          A Fridge is just a tool to keep things cool. They're not life and death issues like golf clubs.

          Comment

          • byu71
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 22070

            #20
            Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
            A Fridge is just a tool to keep things cool. They're not life and death issues like golf clubs.
            Exactly. You can't test them and see how they feel like a good woman, I mean clubs.

            Comment

            • DU Ute
              RIP CUF
              • Dec 2008
              • 7393

              #21
              It's going to be hard scoring with a younger woman if she can't get any relief from her hot flashes by opening the fridge.
              "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
              "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
              "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

              Comment

              • Parrot Head
                Operation Hot Mother
                • Nov 2008
                • 2322

                #22
                We're in the same situation in the house we just moved into. The fridge is now on the coldest setting and keeps things at an icy 61*. Fortunately, we have a garage fridge to hold the important stuff -- meat, Coke, milk -- until the repair guy arrives tomorrow. He's also checking out the over-the-range microwave that turns on and runs, but doesn't actually warm anything.
                I have nothing else to say at this time.

                Comment

                • HauteCoug
                  Wants a Silver Fox
                  • Oct 2011
                  • 899

                  #23
                  Originally posted by byu71 View Post


                  I know you didn't mean this as a very sarcastic jab (or did you), but anyone who knows me would have.

                  My research would entail going to Home Depot and picking out the most expensive one. That is how I figure it would be the best one.

                  However, CUF is a God send. If I decide to get a new one I will ask the question here and there are plenty of people who do research on this type of thing and have the answers.
                  haha are you sure you're not my dad?!
                  what I am is what I am and I does what I does.

                  Comment

                  • byu71
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 22070

                    #24
                    Originally posted by HauteCoug View Post

                    haha are you sure you're not my dad?!


                    Did your Mom go to USU?


                    You're far to young for me to claim you.

                    Comment

                    • TripletDaddy
                      sweet triple
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 58186

                      #25
                      Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                      Did your Mom go to USU?
                      lol. Classic.
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • HauteCoug
                        Wants a Silver Fox
                        • Oct 2011
                        • 899

                        #26
                        Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                        Did your Mom go to USU?


                        You're far to young for me to claim you.
                        ahaha. As I've said before, your posts are most favorite.

                        And I don't know about that. There's actually a huge age gap in our family.
                        what I am is what I am and I does what I does.

                        Comment

                        • falafel
                          loves to talk on things
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 37983

                          #27
                          My freezer is having a similar problem. The temperature is fluctuating. The ice in the ice maker will melt and drip down on the food, only to refreeze. Lately its not making ice at all b/c the temp is too high. Then randomly it gets cold enough to make ice for a few hours before the temp jumps back up again. Very annoying.
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                          Dig your own grave, and save!

                          "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                          "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                          Comment

                          • TripletDaddy
                            sweet triple
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 58186

                            #28
                            This is awful. I can't handle much more of this news.
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • Parrot Head
                              Operation Hot Mother
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 2322

                              #29
                              The guy came and "fixed" our fridge yesterday and said it may take 24 hours to readjust. First, why would it take that long to start working when it's already a cool 51* on the coldest setting? So it has now gone from 51 when he left to 61 and back down to ~52. Thanks, Mr Fridge Repair Guy! (He's back tomorrow to see what other magic he can work.)
                              I have nothing else to say at this time.

                              Comment

                              • Parrot Head
                                Operation Hot Mother
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 2322

                                #30
                                Originally posted by Parrot Head View Post
                                The guy came and "fixed" our fridge yesterday and said it may take 24 hours to readjust. First, why would it take that long to start working when it's already a cool 51* on the coldest setting? So it has now gone from 51 when he left to 61 and back down to ~52. Thanks, Mr Fridge Repair Guy! (He's back tomorrow to see what other magic he can work.)
                                After visit #2 earlier today, the fridge is now at 63*. I think this is the wrong direction.
                                I have nothing else to say at this time.

                                Comment

                                Working...