Emails with my Mother

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • UtahDan
    *
    • Nov 2008
    • 14496

    #31
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    BTW, please note the colors worn by the angry prosecutor and the humble BOM. Speaks volumes. I suspect they used SU as a model.
    Ahem.

    Comment

    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
      Time to camp
      • Nov 2008
      • 26082

      #32
      Originally posted by YOhio View Post
      lol! The angry prosecutor looks a lot like our resident political blogger.
      That guy doesn't look like how I pictured oxcoug.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

      Comment

      • creekster
        It is NOT a monkey!
        • Nov 2008
        • 22661

        #33
        Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
        Ahem.
        Wait, so you're TRYING to be like SU? That explains a lot.
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

        Comment

        • Green Monstah
          Royal Rooter
          • Aug 2010
          • 13981

          #34
          Originally posted by Viking View Post
          Hottie, for xmas, got a pocket copy of the US Constitution from our mom. We did not. I want to know why?

          I received this:
          \

          While Hottie got this:

          This makes me laugh. Sweet, Mormon parents who have a bit of a hard time dealing with their kids' apostasy. This sort of reminds me of a buddy of mine who is gay and exmo. His mom always talks about how he'll get over "this gay thing" and find a "burly" (her words, not mine) Mormon girl who he'll marry in the temple and have kids with.
          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

          "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

          Comment

          • SoCalCoug
            Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
            • Nov 2008
            • 5214

            #35
            Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
            This makes me laugh. Sweet, Mormon parents who have a bit of a hard time dealing with their kids' apostasy. This sort of reminds me of a buddy of mine who is gay and exmo. His mom always talks about how he'll get over "this gay thing" and find a "burly" (her words, not mine) Mormon girl who he'll marry in the temple and have kids with.
            It could happen. There's lots of burly Mormon girls out there.
            If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

            "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

            "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

            Comment

            • Viking
              Banned
              • Jun 2009
              • 6470

              #36
              Haute made a hilarious facebook video about this subject. Too bad it can't be shared

              Comment

              • Katy Lied
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2008
                • 9435

                #37
                I'm concerned about how to pronounce HauteCoug. OatCoug? or give it an american flair: HaughtyCoug?

                Comment

                • cowboy
                  Homer Weems
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 5740

                  #38
                  Originally posted by HauteCoug View Post
                  Mom's still mad that I'm on birth control.
                  On the list of things I didn't need to know, this is somewhere between 'What does PAC's toe jam smell like', and 'How does Bishop Vandelay manscape'.
                  sigpic
                  "Outlined against a blue, gray
                  October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                  Grantland Rice, 1924

                  Comment

                  • wuapinmon
                    Soul Plumber
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 30711

                    #39
                    Originally posted by cowboy View Post
                    'How does Bishop Vandelay manscape'.
                    Judging from the photos he mailed me, quite well.
                    "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                    The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                    Comment

                    • HauteCoug
                      Wants a Silver Fox
                      • Oct 2011
                      • 899

                      #40
                      Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                      I'm concerned about how to pronounce HauteCoug. OatCoug? or give it an american flair: HaughtyCoug?
                      Oat although, haute can be quite haughty, but I prefer to think of it as just elegant and luxe.
                      what I am is what I am and I does what I does.

                      Comment

                      • pellegrino
                        miserere me
                        • Jan 2009
                        • 12100

                        #41
                        Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                        I'm concerned about how to pronounce HauteCoug. OatCoug? or give it an american flair: HaughtyCoug?
                        you forgot HawtCoug.
                        Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                        God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                        Alessandro Manzoni

                        Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

                        pelagius

                        Comment

                        • TripletDaddy
                          sweet triple
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 58186

                          #42
                          From this day forward I will refer to her as TerreHauteCoug.
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • wuapinmon
                            Soul Plumber
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 30711

                            #43
                            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            From this day forward I will refer to her as TerreHauteCoug.
                            HauteVoltaCoug
                            "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                            The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                            Comment

                            • hostile
                              lollygagger
                              • Dec 2009
                              • 5736

                              #44
                              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              From this day forward I will refer to her as TerreHauteCoug.
                              Well you are the expert on the high ground (road)
                              "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

                              "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

                              Comment

                              • Viking
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 6470

                                #45
                                I thought it was a play on our family's support for legalizing marijuana.

                                Comment

                                Working...