Originally posted by falafel
View Post
Most awkward interview you've ever scene?
Collapse
X
-
Liar. Drew Barrymore was never hot.
-
David Letterman may disagree.Originally posted by Indy Coug View PostLiar. Drew Barrymore was never hot."There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
Comment
-
Just because your humor is lost on DDD and Indy, doesn't mean it was lost on me. Well done!Originally posted by falafel View PostDon't forget, Drew Barrymore was hot once upon a time.
Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss
There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock
Comment
-
Dang. I tried to do a quick rundown of possibilities.Originally posted by Donuthole View PostJust because your humor is lost on DDD and Indy, doesn't mean it was lost on me. Well done!
Is that Firestarter-era Drew Barrymore? No.
It just seemed more likely that falafel found her attractive in that pic.Fitter. Happier. More Productive.
sigpic
Comment
Comment