Crazy deals......

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • il Padrino Ute
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 19161

    #46
    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    not at the price. there was only one size.
    I didn't know that. It's not my size either, but I suppose I could roll the sleeves up to solve that problem.
    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

    Comment

    • Portland Ute
      Junior Member
      • Dec 2008
      • 5647

      #47
      Sorry.

      I'd meant to post that earlier when I saw it and ordered a couple of shirts.

      I didn't get around to it until later.

      There was a huge variety of sizes earlier. That sucker sold out FAST.

      Comment

      • Color Me Badd Fan
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2009
        • 12519

        #48
        17.5 and 33? Lol. Is it Nordstrom's or Mellon's Short and Fat? I have long arms, I've got to have 36 or 36/37. 17.5 is also a too big. I need 16.5 or 17.
        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

        Comment

        • old_gregg
          scaly man fish
          • Nov 2009
          • 16915

          #49
          ridiculous deal on a great monitor. i have the same acer monitor, but with hdmi out. as long as you don't need hdmi audio dvi is the same thing.

          Buy Acer G235HAbd 23'' 5ms 1920x1080 WideScreen LCD monitor 300 cd/m2 1000:1 with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

          Comment

          • Jacob
            Junior Member
            • Oct 2009
            • 6801

            #50
            Originally posted by camleish View Post
            ridiculous deal on a great monitor. i have the same acer monitor, but with hdmi out. as long as you don't need hdmi audio dvi is the same thing.

            http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...D=3668349&SID=
            I bought a bunch of 21" LEDs from ACER a few weeks ago for 89 each, with free shipping. But this seems like a really good price for a 23" screen. No speakers in these monitors.

            Comment

            • LiveCoug
              LA Ute loves me
              • Nov 2008
              • 18489

              #51
              Ashampoo burning studio (burn CD/DVD/Bluray) software for free.. usually 49.95



              Make sure to unclick the "install toolbar" and the "change homepage" options when installing. Good deal.

              Comment

              • BigPiney
                Huge Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 12372

                #52
                Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                Ashampoo burning studio (burn CD/DVD/Bluray) software for free.. usually 49.95



                Make sure to unclick the "install toolbar" and the "change homepage" options when installing. Good deal.
                Very nice. I have always in my head called this Ass-shampoo, probably not what they are going for.

                Comment

                • Art Vandelay
                  Striving for mediocrity
                  • Jul 2009
                  • 10516

                  #53
                  iTunes gift cards for 20% off. My kids love these at gifts, I watch all my TV via iTunes, and my wife rents a movie almost daily when she works out. I will def be picking up some of these.

                  Comment

                  • LiveCoug
                    LA Ute loves me
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 18489

                    #54
                    Just an FYI, those of you that snagged the Pass of all Passes, 4 RSL games and all BYU mens soccer games are now free. Pretty dang awesome.

                    The first RSL game available is tomorrow night and the next one is april 4th (weds)... just show up with your pass and they will give you a ticket.

                    Comment

                    • Sullyute
                      a day late/a dollar short
                      • Jul 2010
                      • 3308

                      #55
                      RC Willey has a compact Camileo Toshiba camcorder for $20! It is normally $200. It is on sale today only (online only too). I don't know anything about it but that is pretty cheap for a camcorder.

                      CAMILEO® B10 HD Camcorder For fantastic video that doesn't tax your budget, Toshiba's pocket-size CAMILEO® B10 Full HD Camcorder is a great place to...
                      "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

                      Comment

                      • falafel
                        loves to talk on things
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 37996

                        #56
                        Originally posted by Sullyute View Post
                        RC Willey has a compact Camileo Toshiba camcorder for $20! It is normally $200. It is on sale today only (online only too). I don't know anything about it but that is pretty cheap for a camcorder.

                        http://www.rcwilley.com/Electronics/...order-View.jsp
                        This camera is $74 at Amazon, so while $200 is probably not realistic, that's still a pretty great deal.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                        Dig your own grave, and save!

                        "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                        "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                        Comment

                        • Surfah
                          Where's Wallace?
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 33726

                          #57
                          Amazon has refurb'd Kindle Fires on sale for $139.

                          Refurbished and carry original warranty.

                          http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...R4MC8D0XV1B1N9
                          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                          -Turtle
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • Surfah
                            Where's Wallace?
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 33726

                            #58
                            Rigid 12 Gallon Wet/Dry Vac for ~$21 with free pick up at Home Depot.

                            It says $49.99 (regular price $79.99) but as you go through the checkout the discounts are deducted. Just bought one for $20.76. On my way to pick it up.

                            BTW, this vacuum is great. My dad has this exact model and it is perfect for the garage. It also has a detachable blower.

                            http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/...tOeEw0&cj=true
                            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                            -Turtle
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • LiveCoug
                              LA Ute loves me
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 18489

                              #59
                              Originally posted by Sullyute View Post
                              RC Willey has a compact Camileo Toshiba camcorder for $20! It is normally $200. It is on sale today only (online only too). I don't know anything about it but that is pretty cheap for a camcorder.

                              http://www.rcwilley.com/Electronics/...order-View.jsp
                              Dang... shoulda jumped on that...


                              Pass of all Passes update: BYU lacrosse games and unlimited visits to the Tracy Aviary are now included.

                              Comment

                              • old_gregg
                                scaly man fish
                                • Nov 2009
                                • 16915

                                #60
                                Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                                Dang... shoulda jumped on that...


                                Pass of all Passes update: BYU lacrosse games and unlimited visits to the Tracy Aviary are now included.
                                :rockon2:
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                                Comment

                                Working...