Crazy deals......

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • old_gregg
    scaly man fish
    • Nov 2009
    • 16915

    #16
    smoking deal on a great mouse at woot. razer makes very high quality stuff (adjustable dpi, programmable buttons, etc.).
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

    Comment

    • cougjunkie
      *Banned*
      • Nov 2008
      • 23223

      #17
      5 quart Kitchen Aid Artisan mixer only $155 after rebate, 20% coupon code and Kohls cash:

      *Banned*

      Comment

      • HauteCoug
        Wants a Silver Fox
        • Oct 2011
        • 899

        #18
        Originally posted by Maximus View Post
        I've got a 250 Amazon gift card to spend any ideas?
        My brother gave me a 200 dollar Amazon gift certificate so I bought a camera...
        what I am is what I am and I does what I does.

        Comment

        • Maximus
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 6027

          #19
          ESPN 30 for 30, 50 bucks for bluray set on Amazon.

          Comment

          • UteStar
            Sexiest Poster in Town
            • Nov 2008
            • 2419

            #20
            Nice thread CJ...if I find anything really good, I will pass it along. Two websites that I visit occasionally such as slickdeals.net and fatwallet.com show new deals every day from computers to clothes to tech stuff, etc.

            Comment

            • LiveCoug
              LA Ute loves me
              • Nov 2008
              • 18489

              #21
              The Utah Pass of all Passes is for sale today and tomorrow for 20 bucks. That is a killer deal. If you haven't done it before or haven't heard of it, this is what it includes:




              Here is the link to the deal:

              Comment

              • falafel
                loves to talk on things
                • Mar 2009
                • 38003

                #22
                Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                The Utah Pass of all Passes is for sale today and tomorrow for 20 bucks. That is a killer deal. If you haven't done it before or haven't heard of it, this is what it includes:




                Here is the link to the deal:

                http://www.citydeals.com/location/se...ef=fls20120207
                $20 for a season pass to all that crap? Holy crap!

                What is Seven Peaks SLC? f/k/a Raging Waters?
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                Dig your own grave, and save!

                "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                Comment

                • LiveCoug
                  LA Ute loves me
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 18489

                  #23
                  Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  $20 for a season pass to all that crap? Holy crap!

                  What is Seven Peaks SLC? f/k/a Raging Waters?
                  Yup. It is an awesome deal. They add stuff all the time, too. My son and I go lasertagging at the Lehi Trafalga all the time. One trip to Seven Peaks and you've made your money worth.

                  Yes, Seven Peaks SLC is the water park formerly known as Raging Waters.

                  This deal is 50 bucks a person if you buy it at Trafalga or Seven Peaks.

                  I bought mine for 29.95 2 weeks ago. Bummer.

                  Comment

                  • Coach McGuirk
                    1
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 12109

                    #24
                    this will be our third or second year with POAPes and even at the $50 it is worth every penny.

                    Comment

                    • falafel
                      loves to talk on things
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 38003

                      #25
                      Las Vegas is just getting its first water park since Wet N Wild shut down (coming 2013). Admission for is $29.99 for an adult.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                      Dig your own grave, and save!

                      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                      Comment

                      • TripletDaddy
                        sweet triple
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 58186

                        #26
                        Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                        The Utah Pass of all Passes is for sale today and tomorrow for 20 bucks. That is a killer deal. If you haven't done it before or haven't heard of it, this is what it includes:




                        Here is the link to the deal:

                        http://www.citydeals.com/location/se...ef=fls20120207
                        Just bought 5 POAPs! :rockon2:

                        $20. sheesh, that is cheap.
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • TripletDaddy
                          sweet triple
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 58186

                          #27
                          of course this means everyone else is buying a pass, too. Will 7 Peaks be overcrowded or do they cap admission on summer days?
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • LiveCoug
                            LA Ute loves me
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 18489

                            #28
                            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            of course this means everyone else is buying a pass, too. Will 7 Peaks be overcrowded or do they cap admission on summer days?
                            Yeah, 7 peaks will be crowded. I think they have passholder only times in the morning that aren't as packed.

                            We usually went in the afternoons and it wasn't too bad (considering).

                            We use our mostly at Lehi Trafalga. Gonna take advantage of the free unlimited bowling too.

                            Comment

                            • TripletDaddy
                              sweet triple
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 58186

                              #29
                              Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                              Yeah, 7 peaks will be crowded. I think they have passholder only times in the morning that aren't as packed.

                              We usually went in the afternoons and it wasn't too bad (considering).

                              We use our mostly at Lehi Trafalga. Gonna take advantage of the free unlimited bowling too.
                              isn't that the place with the freaky mt rushmore roller coaster? That place gives me the heebs. I guess the Puffy Check will have fun there goofing around. Good enough for me.
                              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • LiveCoug
                                LA Ute loves me
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 18489

                                #30
                                Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                                isn't that the place with the freaky mt rushmore roller coaster? That place gives me the heebs. I guess the Puffy Check will have fun there goofing around. Good enough for me.
                                Yes. It's actually pretty fun. Laser Tag is great and the mini golf courses are decent.

                                Comment

                                Working...