CUF's Funniest Poster

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SeattleUte
    Faith crisis consultant
    • Nov 2008
    • 20837

    #31
    Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    Lost Student is the funniest poster on the board. This poll is for the number two funniest.
    Nope, his posts could be funnier. Unfortuntely, they lack that special something, that subtle bit of sophisticated humor that a college degree would add.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

    --Jonathan Swift

    Comment

    • SeattleUte
      Faith crisis consultant
      • Nov 2008
      • 20837

      #32
      Originally posted by YOhio View Post
      I don't find his overt sexism very funny. Maybe you do.
      I voted for you. It's a crime you aren't ahead. Your humor is more effortless than goat's.
      When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

      --Jonathan Swift

      Comment

      • Jacob
        Junior Member
        • Oct 2009
        • 6801

        #33
        Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        Pay no attention to him. Jacob is biggest grouch on CUF.
        Thanks! I was hoping someday I'd qualify for somebody's list of biggest...something.

        Comment

        • jay santos
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 13652

          #34
          Originally posted by Jacob View Post
          Thanks! I was hoping someday I'd qualify for somebody's list of biggest...something.
          Hang in there. You're the best young prospect to replace Indy.

          Comment

          • cowboy
            Homer Weems
            • Dec 2008
            • 5740

            #35
            Landpoke tries too hard. He's kind of an attention whore.
            sigpic
            "Outlined against a blue, gray
            October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
            Grantland Rice, 1924

            Comment

            • Flystripper
              Degenerate Gambler
              • Nov 2008
              • 14094

              #36
              Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
              Lebowski can you please block Jacob from voting in this poll? TIA.
              What are you talking about? Jacob should be on the poll! If you block him that is a double sin against all that's funny.
              Dyslexics are teople poo...

              Comment

              • SteelBlue
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 8189

                #37
                A list without Clark? Not even gonna vote.

                Comment

                • smokymountainrain
                  Impressive Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 22593

                  #38
                  DDD with four votes now. People are starting to feel sorry for him now. That's nice - he deserves it. Deep down, I think he's a really good person.

                  Btw, I agree with those who have mentioned Addison. It's a meaningless poll without him.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

                  Comment

                  • cowboy
                    Homer Weems
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 5740

                    #39
                    Senioritis. What the hell is wrong with you people?
                    sigpic
                    "Outlined against a blue, gray
                    October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                    Grantland Rice, 1924

                    Comment

                    • wuapinmon
                      Soul Plumber
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 30711

                      #40
                      Originally posted by cowboy View Post
                      Senioritis. What the hell is wrong with you people?
                      Santa Claus comes once a year.
                      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                      Comment

                      • jay santos
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 13652

                        #41
                        Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                        DDD with four votes now. People are starting to feel sorry for him now. That's nice - he deserves it. Deep down, I think he's a really good person.

                        Btw, I agree with those who have mentioned Addison. It's a meaningless poll without him.
                        I know, I know ... people are going to be say "why are you even posting this if you will not say what is going on?", but I am sworn to secrecy. What I will say is that DDD has had, and continues to have, various personal issues of different sorts that have impacted his ability to write hilarious posts.

                        These issues are very private, but I suspect at least one of them will start to become public knowledge before too long. None of the issues, however, are DDD's fault per se; nonetheless, he has to deal with them and I really believe they have impacted his posting. I also believe that the issues can be worked through; hopefully sooner rather than later.

                        I also know that the negative vibe DDD is getting from CUF faithful from DDD's less than stellar play is also getting him down. Just keep in mind that what people say here or elsewhere can and does have an impact on these kids.

                        I know that CUF posting is big business and there needs to be an attitude that the team cannot wait for DDD to get through these issues if he is not producing. And I am not saying DDD should definitely win this poll. I am just saying that there are some very pertinent reasons why DDD's posting has been affected thus far this season. I also think that Goatnapper coming in and saving the day may be just what DDD needs to encourage him through this tough time for him, to rally him and help him focus quicker and more sharply. So in other words, DDD's CUF problems are not, in my opinion based on what I have been told, just a matter of DDD regressing due to him not being that good.

                        I do think there are some simple things DDD could improve on as well just through minimal effort.

                        Anyway, I am sorry for being cryptive with some of these things, but I have to be. To some of you I now say ... flame away.

                        Comment

                        • wuapinmon
                          Soul Plumber
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 30711

                          #42
                          Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                          cryptive
                          Moran
                          "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                          The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                          Comment

                          • Flystripper
                            Degenerate Gambler
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 14094

                            #43
                            Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                            I know, I know ... people are going to be say "why are you even posting this if you will not say what is going on?", but I am sworn to secrecy. What I will say is that DDD has had, and continues to have, various personal issues of different sorts that have impacted his ability to write hilarious posts.

                            These issues are very private, but I suspect at least one of them will start to become public knowledge before too long. None of the issues, however, are DDD's fault per se; nonetheless, he has to deal with them and I really believe they have impacted his posting. I also believe that the issues can be worked through; hopefully sooner rather than later.

                            I also know that the negative vibe DDD is getting from CUF faithful from DDD's less than stellar play is also getting him down. Just keep in mind that what people say here or elsewhere can and does have an impact on these kids.

                            I know that CUF posting is big business and there needs to be an attitude that the team cannot wait for DDD to get through these issues if he is not producing. And I am not saying DDD should definitely win this poll. I am just saying that there are some very pertinent reasons why DDD's posting has been affected thus far this season. I also think that Goatnapper coming in and saving the day may be just what DDD needs to encourage him through this tough time for him, to rally him and help him focus quicker and more sharply. So in other words, DDD's CUF problems are not, in my opinion based on what I have been told, just a matter of DDD regressing due to him not being that good.

                            I do think there are some simple things DDD could improve on as well just through minimal effort.

                            Anyway, I am sorry for being cryptive with some of these things, but I have to be. To some of you I now say ... flame away.
                            Nice hail marry to get on the list!
                            Dyslexics are teople poo...

                            Comment

                            • Flystripper
                              Degenerate Gambler
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 14094

                              #44
                              Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                              Moran
                              don't worry Jay. He does not read sports posts let alone sports posts linking to the unwashed masses of CB.
                              Dyslexics are teople poo...

                              Comment

                              • MarkGrace
                                Grooveshark dick tease
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 31546

                                #45
                                Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                                I know, I know ... people are going to be say "why are you even posting this if you will not say what is going on?", but I am sworn to secrecy. What I will say is that DDD has had, and continues to have, various personal issues of different sorts that have impacted his ability to write hilarious posts.

                                These issues are very private, but I suspect at least one of them will start to become public knowledge before too long. None of the issues, however, are DDD's fault per se; nonetheless, he has to deal with them and I really believe they have impacted his posting. I also believe that the issues can be worked through; hopefully sooner rather than later.

                                I also know that the negative vibe DDD is getting from CUF faithful from DDD's less than stellar play is also getting him down. Just keep in mind that what people say here or elsewhere can and does have an impact on these kids.

                                I know that CUF posting is big business and there needs to be an attitude that the team cannot wait for DDD to get through these issues if he is not producing. And I am not saying DDD should definitely win this poll. I am just saying that there are some very pertinent reasons why DDD's posting has been affected thus far this season. I also think that Goatnapper coming in and saving the day may be just what DDD needs to encourage him through this tough time for him, to rally him and help him focus quicker and more sharply. So in other words, DDD's CUF problems are not, in my opinion based on what I have been told, just a matter of DDD regressing due to him not being that good.

                                I do think there are some simple things DDD could improve on as well just through minimal effort.

                                Anyway, I am sorry for being cryptive with some of these things, but I have to be. To some of you I now say ... flame away.
                                haha

                                Now Jay is trying to get nominated.
                                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                                Comment

                                Working...