CUF's Funniest Poster

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jay santos
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 13652

    #46
    Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
    don't worry Jay. He does not read sports posts let alone sports posts linking to the unwashed masses of CB.
    I do what i do for my own entertainment. Bad Big 12 news. It's snowing. Pissed off clients. I'm calorie deprived and just had a brutal workout. I thought it was funny.

    Comment

    • CJF
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 8497

      #47
      Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
      Santa Claus comes once a year.
      That must frustrate the hell out of Mrs. Claus.
      A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

      Comment

      • jay santos
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 13652

        #48
        Originally posted by CJF View Post
        That must frustrate the hell out of Mrs. Claus.
        Write in candidate. This thread is picking up steam.

        Comment

        • MarkGrace
          Grooveshark dick tease
          • Dec 2008
          • 31546

          #49
          Originally posted by CJF View Post
          That must frustrate the hell out of Mrs. Claus.
          I doubt she cares what happens with him, as long as she gets some North Pole.
          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

          Comment

          • Lost Student
            BAND!
            • Nov 2008
            • 4324

            #50
            Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
            Nope, his posts could be funnier. Unfortuntely, they lack that special something, that subtle bit of sophisticated humor that a college degree would add.
            I wasn't going to tell you this, but I think I will after your spiteful post: I voted for everybody but you.

            edit:
            Originally posted by YOhio View Post
            Lost Student is the funniest poster on the board. This poll is for the number two funniest.
            I think you're the funniest, Yo!
            Last edited by Lost Student; 10-06-2011, 03:16 PM.
            "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
            "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
            This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
            "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
            "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

            Comment

            • byu71
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 22070

              #51
              Originally posted by Jacob View Post
              I only see two of the listed posters as funny. And both are in the lead at the moment.
              I have wanted to tell you this a few other times, but have restrained myself. However, not now. F U.

              Comment

              • wuapinmon
                Soul Plumber
                • Dec 2008
                • 30711

                #52
                Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                don't worry Jay. He does not read sports posts let alone sports posts linking to the unwashed masses of CB.
                "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                Comment

                • jay santos
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 13652

                  #53
                  Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                  I have wanted to tell you this a few other times, but have restrained myself. However, not now. F U.
                  First true LOL today. I should have voted 71.

                  Comment

                  • Flystripper
                    Degenerate Gambler
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 14089

                    #54
                    Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                    Jerk.
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

                    Comment

                    • wuapinmon
                      Soul Plumber
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 30711

                      #55
                      Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                      Jerk.
                      Not around here. If I want Jamaican food I have to make it myself.
                      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                      Comment

                      • wuapinmon
                        Soul Plumber
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 30711

                        #56
                        The 2011 Funniest Cuffer Award goes to Goatnapper. You can tell a lot about a culture by those whom it chooses to venerate. Congratulations! If you didn't vote for DDD you're an idiot.
                        "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                        The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                        Comment

                        • SeattleUte
                          Faith crisis consultant
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 20837

                          #57
                          Originally posted by Lost_Student View Post
                          I wasn't going to tell you this, but I think I will after your spiteful post: I voted for everybody but you.
                          Spiteful? It was intended to be funny. I was trying to make you feel better with an ironic ping. Leaven the no college degree sting with humor.
                          When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

                          --Jonathan Swift

                          Comment

                          • creekster
                            It is NOT a monkey!
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 22661

                            #58
                            Your penchant for these little polls and popularity contests is a bit of a mystery to me. You had a total of 40 voters (as of right now). I am not sure that provides a basis for anything definitive except perhaps that the poll was not that popular. But not even that is clear.
                            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                            Comment

                            • wuapinmon
                              Soul Plumber
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 30711

                              #59
                              Originally posted by creekster View Post
                              Your penchant for these little polls and popularity contests is a bit of a mystery to me. You had a total of 40 voters (as of right now). I am not sure that provides a basis for anything definitive except perhaps that the poll was not that popular. But not even that is clear.
                              Someone's got to change the subject or you people are never going to stop talking about the Big 12.

                              And, who cares about "definitive?" Must a poll have a purpose? That seems more than a little 20th Century.
                              "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                              The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                              Comment

                              • creekster
                                It is NOT a monkey!
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 22661

                                #60
                                Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                                Someone's got to change the subject or you people are never going to stop talking about the Big 12.

                                And, who cares about "definitive?" Must a poll have a purpose? That seems more than a little 20th Century.
                                Wuap, dear friend, you are the one that asserted the poll determined the funniest poster for this year and claimed it allowed us to draw conclusions about a culture based on the venerated status of the victor. I didn't make that claim. If you agree it is a trite trifle that recalls a 8 year old's tree house, then I concur.
                                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                                Comment

                                Working...