CUF's Funniest Poster

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • UteStar
    Sexiest Poster in Town
    • Nov 2008
    • 2419

    #76
    Judging by many of the posters' on this board and their senses of 'humor', I am pretty pleased that I am not on the poll list. I am equally comfortable in my sharp and fabulous humor as well as my sexy curves. Any poll where YOhio is in the top 5 is not one that I want to have anything to do with.

    Comment

    • RobinFinderson
      Banned
      • Nov 2008
      • 10548

      #77
      Ok, folks, time to talk about the elephant in the room... I realize there may be some political reasons why people aren't mentioning the obvious, but why the hell is RobinFinderson no on that list?

      Comment

      • YOhio
        Hipster Mode
        • Nov 2008
        • 26165

        #78
        Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
        Ok, folks, time to talk about the elephant in the room... I realize there may be some political reasons why people aren't mentioning the obvious, but why the hell is RobinFinderson no on that list?
        Space Ghost didn't have the energy.

        Comment

        • TripletDaddy
          sweet triple
          • Nov 2008
          • 58186

          #79
          Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          Space Ghost didn't have the energy.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

          sigpic

          Comment

          • RobinFinderson
            Banned
            • Nov 2008
            • 10548

            #80
            Originally posted by YOhio View Post
            Space Ghost didn't have the energy.
            lol! It was a slow pitch, but you hit it farther than I was expecting. Can I change my vote to YOhio?

            Comment

            • wuapinmon
              Soul Plumber
              • Dec 2008
              • 30711

              #81
              Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              Space Ghost didn't have the energy.
              "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
              The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

              Comment

              • Devildog
                Motor Boatin' SOB
                • Oct 2010
                • 1239

                #82
                I don't care how "official" this poll is...

                However, I agree with the results so far. IMO Goatnapper and landpoke are the funniest posters here.
                "We should remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school."
                -Thucydides

                "Study strategy over the years and achieve the spirit of the warrior. Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men."
                -Miyamoto Musashi

                Si vis pacem, para bellum

                Comment

                • FN Phat
                  I ♥ gateway sex
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 8691

                  #83
                  Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                  Space Ghost didn't have the energy.
                  Is it too late to change my vote?
                  I'm your huckleberry.


                  "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

                  Comment

                  • SuperGabers
                    aka... UtahDan's Wifey
                    • May 2009
                    • 2182

                    #84
                    You all suck. I am the funniest poster here.

                    Comment

                    • Surfah
                      Where's Wallace?
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 33726

                      #85
                      There are some funny people on this board. A few of these nominees are not.
                      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • SuperGabers
                        aka... UtahDan's Wifey
                        • May 2009
                        • 2182

                        #86
                        Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                        There are some funny people on this board. A few of these nominees are not.
                        Surfah, I totally think you are hilarious. At first I thought the poll was for the biggest dick posters on the board....

                        Comment

                        • Jeff Lebowski
                          Corporate lackey for Jesus
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 69684

                          #87
                          Originally posted by SuperGabers View Post
                          Surfah, I totally think you are hilarious. At first I thought the poll was for the biggest dick posters on the board....
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                          Comment

                          • wuapinmon
                            Soul Plumber
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 30711

                            #88
                            Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            She's still learning how to cuss.
                            "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                            The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                            Comment

                            • LA Ute
                              Receiver of Memory
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 19512

                              #89
                              I voted for PAC. (Old guys rule.) Why wasn't Senioritis nominated? A glaring omission, IMO.
                              “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                              ― W.H. Auden


                              "God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
                              -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons


                              "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                              --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

                              Comment

                              • falafel
                                loves to talk on things
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 37973

                                #90
                                Originally posted by SuperGabers View Post
                                You all suck. I am the funniest poster here.
                                Quality is important, but so is quantity girl!
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                                Dig your own grave, and save!

                                "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                                "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                                Comment

                                Working...