What profession would you like to see your kids enter?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • il Padrino Ute
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 19161

    #31
    If they pay for their own education (or get loans/scholarships. etc.) they can do what they want. If I pay for their education, they will become whatever I tell them to be.
    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

    Comment

    • doctorcoug
      To Win is to Honor Him
      • Jun 2009
      • 2273

      #32
      Whatever makes them happy. I'd prefer to have kids work with me, as a PA or family medicine physician.
      "Don't expect I'll see you 'till after the race"

      "So where does the power come from to see the race to its end...from within"

      Comment

      • Uncle Ted
        The Big 12 money shot.
        • Apr 2010
        • 28853

        #33
        I Wanna Be An Engineer... so freakin' bad:

        [YOUTUBE]WiJczH3cr48[/YOUTUBE]
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

        Comment

        Working...