Have you found some cool NCAA gear?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #481
    Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    I'm not a fan of that shirt but I think those long shirts with fake bikini bodies or muscleman outlines are way worse. Also, any shirt that advertises hatred of any people or groups of people based on race, sexual orientation or religion are worse.
    disagree. the shirt above is worse.

    Only possible exception would be anything Metal Mulisha
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • YOhio
      Hipster Mode
      • Nov 2008
      • 26165

      #482
      Here's a cool hat if you like antlers and BYU. Bonus is that this hat guarantees Goatnapper'96 will never be able to shoot you.

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #483
        Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        Here's a cool hat if you like antlers and BYU. Bonus is that this hat guarantees Goatnapper'96 will never be able to shoot you.

        goatnapper'96 cant shoot anyway, so hat doesnt matter.

        But just in case his wife is shooting, I go with this:

        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • TripletDaddy
          sweet triple
          • Nov 2008
          • 58186

          #484
          This hat is cute. Could also go in the So Cute thread

          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

          sigpic

          Comment

          • YOhio
            Hipster Mode
            • Nov 2008
            • 26165

            #485
            I'd get that except I don't like adjustable straps. I really don't care much for flex fit, either. Just give me an unstructured, low profile 7 1/8 hat with a curved bill and I'm a happy man.

            Comment

            • Copelius
              Maker of eyeballs
              • Dec 2012
              • 4057

              #486
              Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              I'd get that except I don't like adjustable straps. I really don't care much for flex fit, either. Just give me an unstructured, low profile 7 1/8 hat with a curved bill and I'm a happy man.
              The flex fit is for those of us with a head too big for 7 5/8 and too small for 7 3/4. It never fails when I try to buy a fitted hat so I am quite satisfied with a flex fit hat.
              “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

              Comment

              • imanihonjin
                Junior Member
                • Jun 2013
                • 3772

                #487
                Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                This hat is cute. Could also go in the So Cute thread

                That is a sweet Cougar tail.

                Comment

                • YOhio
                  Hipster Mode
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 26165

                  #488
                  Don't love these.





                  Comment

                  • Commando
                    Explosivo
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 20748

                    #489
                    This looked good on Taysom during the Media Day interview. That's no guarantee it will look good on anyone else, though.

                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                    Comment

                    • TripletDaddy
                      sweet triple
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 58186

                      #490
                      Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                      Don't love these.




                      What is that material? Looks like Fraulein Maria found some blue drapes.
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • YOhio
                        Hipster Mode
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 26165

                        #491
                        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post


                        What is that material? Looks like Fraulein Maria found some blue drapes.
                        100% Polyester.

                        Shop official BYU Cougars gear at The BYU Store®—your exclusive source for licensed apparel! Explore a huge selection of t-shirts, polos, hats, jackets, hoodies, sweatshirts, accessories, LDS products, and more. Get your BYU fan gear today!

                        Comment

                        • TripletDaddy
                          sweet triple
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 58186

                          #492
                          Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                          Hmm. This has me rethinking it:
                          Stay Cool When It Heats Up
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • Donuthole
                            Official Outgayer
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 25267

                            #493
                            Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                            Don't love these.



                            Unbelievable how difficult it is for them to make a decent looking polo. That shirt has potential with some tweaking:

                            1) a modestly-sized oval Y in place of the prophet's name;
                            2) replace the gray lining with white, and
                            3) move that hideous, ginormous swoosh to the sleeve (even better, get rid of it altogether).
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                            There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                            Comment

                            • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                              Time to camp
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 26082

                              #494
                              Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

                              Unbelievable how difficult it is for them to make a decent looking polo. That shirt has potential with some tweaking:

                              1) a modestly-sized oval Y in place of the prophet's name;
                              2) replace the gray lining with white, and
                              3) move that hideous, ginormous swoosh to the sleeve (even better, get rid of it altogether).
                              I like the Brigham Young, plenty of oval Y shirts already mix it up.

                              I'd put the swoosh on the sleeve on that shirt. Get rid of it :eyeroll:
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

                              Comment

                              • Surfah
                                Where's Wallace?
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 33726

                                #495
                                Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                                I like the Brigham Young, plenty of oval Y shirts already mix it up.

                                I'd put the swoosh on the sleeve on that shirt. Get rid of it :eyeroll:
                                I agree. Put the swoosh on the sleeve and I'd consider buying it.
                                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                                -Turtle
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...