Have you found some cool NCAA gear?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #526
    Originally posted by Commando View Post
    (Here's where I get snobby) The truth is I like this, but BYU has to be the last 3-lettered organization to sport this. I had a Run SLC shirt about 7 years ago made by Milo snowboarding that was cool. I also don't think I like the idea of guys like Spencer Linton from BYUtv rocking this shirt. I have noticed an international trend of Run DMC shirts coming out(and being rocked by lithe, 20 something party girls ) to try to profit from their clearly popular logo, but I say you can't rock this shirt or any other of its co-derivatives if you didn't actually listen to Run DMC at any point of your own free will.
    Would be a cool shirt for the Q12 to wear on casual days.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • Commando
      Explosivo
      • Feb 2009
      • 20748

      #527
      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      Would be a cool shirt for the Q12 to wear on casual days.
      Agreed.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

      Comment

      • Commando
        Explosivo
        • Feb 2009
        • 20748

        #528
        Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        I want a BYU shirt with this logo (blue replacing the red, of course)


        Nice! I, for my part, would like this on a shirt:



        Except with blue armor and bronco instead of He Man.

        And this on the back



        Except it says:

        COUGARS
        of the
        BRIGHAM YOUNG
        university
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

        Comment

        • Pelado
          Bald not naked
          • Sep 2010
          • 21139

          #529
          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post


          I actually like this one.
          Where did you find that? Did they have it in kids' sizes?
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

          Comment

          • TripletDaddy
            sweet triple
            • Nov 2008
            • 58186

            #530
            it is an old shirt off ebay. it is about 25 years old and is the only one for sale.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

            sigpic

            Comment

            • Pelado
              Bald not naked
              • Sep 2010
              • 21139

              #531
              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              it is an old shirt off ebay. it is about 25 years old and is the only one for sale.
              Damn.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

              Comment

              • TripletDaddy
                sweet triple
                • Nov 2008
                • 58186

                #532
                Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                Damn.
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                sigpic

                Comment

                • Donuthole
                  Official Outgayer
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 25267

                  #533
                  ThunderCougs2.jpg

                  Now somebody hop on photoshop and turn that cat logo blue.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                  There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                  Comment

                  • cougjunkie
                    *Banned*
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 23223

                    #534
                    I love the logo on this shirt:

                    http://www.ebay.com/itm/vintage-1984...item2ed4ce606f
                    *Banned*

                    Comment

                    • Commando
                      Explosivo
                      • Feb 2009
                      • 20748

                      #535
                      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                      Comment

                      • Pelado
                        Bald not naked
                        • Sep 2010
                        • 21139

                        #536
                        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        Do they have that one in kids' sizes?
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

                        Comment

                        • TripletDaddy
                          sweet triple
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 58186

                          #537
                          Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                          Do they have that one in kids' sizes?
                          Yes!
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • Pelado
                            Bald not naked
                            • Sep 2010
                            • 21139

                            #538
                            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            Yes!
                            Now I just have to decide if they are most appropriate for birthday gifts, Christmas gifts, or just for the hell of it gifts.
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

                            Comment

                            • Eddie
                              Senior Member
                              • Apr 2009
                              • 8098

                              #539
                              Originally posted by Commando View Post
                              (Here's where I get snobby) The truth is I like this, but BYU has to be the last 3-lettered organization to sport this. I had a Run SLC shirt about 7 years ago made by Milo snowboarding that was cool. I also don't think I like the idea of guys like Spencer Linton from BYUtv rocking this shirt. I have noticed an international trend of Run DMC shirts coming out(and being rocked by lithe, 20 something party girls ) to try to profit from their clearly popular logo, but I say you can't rock this shirt or any other of its co-derivatives if you didn't actually listen to Run DMC at any point of your own free will.
                              Does it count if I listened to that one cover/remake they did with Aerosmith?

                              Comment

                              • Commando
                                Explosivo
                                • Feb 2009
                                • 20748

                                #540
                                Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                                Does it count if I listened to that one cover/remake they did with Aerosmith?
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                                Comment

                                Working...