I think my neighbor is a swinger

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Babs
    Not a Lawyer
    • Nov 2008
    • 17128

    #31
    Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
    Time for an update.
    lol. and you were asking just yesterday why some of the guys say you're creepy.

    Comment

    • falafel
      loves to talk on things
      • Mar 2009
      • 37987

      #32
      You're in luck. There is actually an update to this story.

      Several months ago the designer was moving out of his house, going to someplace fancier. He was giving me a bunch of his furniture again, and also giving a bunch to some other people that are in my ward. I spent a lot of time with the designer, driving between houses with loads of furniture. I decided this was my last chance to get some good info on the swinger, so I broke the ice by asking the designer what the swinger did for a living, since I never see him leaving his house, ever.

      The designer thought that the swinger had won some substantial sum gambling and had decided to shut himself in his house because the swinger is depressed. He didn't know why he was depressed though (I think he told me he thought he was depressed before this though). I remember googling the swinger. He has a fairly distinctive name. There was an article in the LV Sun about a guy with his name. The guy was living with his fiancée in an apartment in another part of town. The guy's brother, who had recently been released from prison, was staying with the guy and the fiancee for a week or two.

      One night the guy woke up and noticed his fiancée wasn't in bed next to him. He could hear her talking to his brother out in the living room. He got up and went out and saw his brother pointing a gun at the guy's fiancée. According the story, the brother looked at the guy and then shot the fiancée point blank. The guy charged his brother and tackled him before he could get another shot off, then he wrestled the gun away from the brother. He stood up and backed away, but his brother charged him so he shot him. Both the fiancee and the brother were dead in the apartment. The fiancee was pregnant too. The article wasn't certain why the brother was arguing with the fiancee, or why he shot her.

      I'm not positive that its the same guy as my swinger neighbor, but the timing and circumstances seem to be aligned. And that would certainly be a cause of major depression, IMO.

      Anyway, back to the designer. He told me this story as we're driving between houses, like its the most normal story you could tell. One time, when his wife was out of town, he called the swinger to see if he wanted to hang out. This was before the swinger knew (apparently) that the designer was not gay. The designer mentioned that he had met this girl and that he would call her over and they could all go swimming. So she comes over to the swinger's house and the designer and the girl get nekkid and hop in the pool. The swinger hangs back inside, apparently not in the mood.

      Spoiler for for adult situations:
      The designer and the chick go back into the house, where the swinger has a love sac or some giant bean bag. Still nekkid, the designer and the girl start to have sex, right there on the bean bag, right there in the living room. Apparently, the girl calls over to the swinger to come over so she can, well, pleasure him. He comes over, and she does her thing (while still engaging the designer on the bean bag) but after a few minutes its obvious that the swinger is not interested, if you know what I mean. So he just goes back to sitting a few feet away, watching. The designer is apparently no stranger to threeways (see earlier posts), or at least sex in front of another person, keeps on cruising until he's satisfied and they wrap everything up.


      The designer wraps up this story by reiterating how he can't believe the swinger wouldn't get in on it. I'm trying hard to keep the image of my neighbor, who looks to me like Cee-Lo with hair, doing some random chick on a bean bag out of my head.

      Anyway, the swinger has since re-united with his girlfriend, so the late night parties have ceased. Perhaps he'll boot her again when the weather gets real nice. That seems to be his cycle.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

      Dig your own grave, and save!

      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • wuapinmon
        Soul Plumber
        • Dec 2008
        • 30711

        #33
        frickin´awesome
        "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
        The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

        Comment

        • wuapinmon
          Soul Plumber
          • Dec 2008
          • 30711

          #34
          Originally posted by Babs View Post
          lol. and you were asking just yesterday why some of the guys say you're creepy.
          Wow, you´re usually much better at reading comprehension.
          "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
          The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

          Comment

          • Babs
            Not a Lawyer
            • Nov 2008
            • 17128

            #35
            Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
            Wow, you´re usually much better at reading comprehension.
            I'm quite talented at reading comprehension, and even better at mischaracterization.

            Comment

            • wuapinmon
              Soul Plumber
              • Dec 2008
              • 30711

              #36
              Originally posted by Babs View Post
              I'm quite talented at reading comprehension, and even better at mischaracterization.
              I went to a library today. A national library. They only had one microfilm machine. You had to call in advance to reserve a time slot. They only have two slots. 8AM'12PM 12?PM=4PM. The library closed at 4PM. Archival research in Latin America is an exercise in frustration. But, everyone wanted to know about:

              1. My blue eyes
              2. My camera
              3. Why I thought they played baseball in Costa Rica
              4. If everyone in my country has blue eyes

              I told them only the muy guapos have blue eyes, and aún así, pocos los tienen como yo.
              "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
              The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

              Comment

              • Joe Public
                8.1 YPC
                • Apr 2011
                • 8531

                #37
                Originally posted by falafel View Post
                The designer wraps up this story by reiterating how he can't believe the swinger wouldn't get in on it. I'm trying hard to keep the image of my neighbor, who looks to me like Cee-Lo with hair, doing some random chick on a bean bag out of my head.
                "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

                "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

                Comment

                • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                  Time to camp
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 26082

                  #38
                  So did you get the bean bag? Or did that go to some other lucky member of the ward?
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

                  Comment

                  • SportUTE
                    Newb
                    • Apr 2011
                    • 157

                    #39
                    Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                    So did you get the bean bag? Or did that go to some other lucky member of the ward?
                    2 reactions:



                    :condom:
                    Last edited by SportUTE; 06-15-2011, 12:19 AM.

                    Comment

                    • falafel
                      loves to talk on things
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 37987

                      #40
                      Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                      So did you get the bean bag? Or did that go to some other lucky member of the ward?
                      The bean bag belongs to the swinger, not the designer.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                      Dig your own grave, and save!

                      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                      Comment

                      • Borg
                        Tour de CS 2013?
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 1501

                        #41
                        I think you have two neighbors that are swingers.
                        "Newton's First Law of Motion: ...things at rest tend to stay at rest. Things in motion, tend to stay in motion...."

                        Hmm... Good motivation for me to remain active I guess.

                        Comment

                        • Bo Diddley
                          Senior
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 18802

                          #42
                          Full disclosure, I don't think any of my neighbors are swingers. But this is the best neighbor thread I could find.

                          We share about 20' of our back fence with some new neighbors. They've been working on their back yard. They built a 2'ish retaining wall and brought up the grade on their back yard some, which means our 5' fence is somewhere around 2-3 feet tall in their yard.

                          They've also been buying animals to keep in their yard. Some chickens and a bunny. One of the chickens was in our back yard when I got home from work last night that we had to throw back into their yard. The missus texted me and said there are three chickens, a rooster and a bunny all in our back yard today. I know the chickens can climb. I have no idea how the bunny got in. And I have no idea why they love our yard so much.

                          Comment

                          • falafel
                            loves to talk on things
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 37987

                            #43
                            Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                            Full disclosure, I don't think any of my neighbors are swingers. But this is the best neighbor thread I could find.

                            We share about 20' of our back fence with some new neighbors. They've been working on their back yard. They built a 2'ish retaining wall and brought up the grade on their back yard some, which means our 5' fence is somewhere around 2-3 feet tall in their yard.

                            They've also been buying animals to keep in their yard. Some chickens and a bunny. One of the chickens was in our back yard when I got home from work last night that we had to throw back into their yard. The missus texted me and said there are three chickens, a rooster and a bunny all in our back yard today. I know the chickens can climb. I have no idea how the bunny got in. And I have no idea why they love our yard so much.
                            First of all, this is a great thread. Second, the animals are probably in your yard because they are trying to escape all the swinging going on in the house.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                            Dig your own grave, and save!

                            "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                            "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                            Comment

                            • Jeff Lebowski
                              Corporate lackey for Jesus
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 69717

                              #44
                              Super disappointing post.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                              Comment

                              • LVAllen
                                Senior Member
                                • Oct 2013
                                • 3275

                                #45
                                I just stumbled on this thread because Bo posted here. This was a wild ride, that's for certain. Who would have believed that swingers live in Las Vegas? I mean, Draper Utah, sure, but Las Vegas? Never would have guessed.

                                Comment

                                Working...