Blink, Blink, Blink, What?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dwight Schr-ute
    Members Only
    • May 2011
    • 4917

    #1021
    Originally posted by beefytee View Post
    There were rumors in my mission about a missionary who had a cockroach crawl into his ear while he was sleeping. Supposedly the thing had latched onto the eardrum and when they went to pull it out, the missionary could hear the cockroach squealing (hissing?).
    Gifts of the Spirit.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

    Comment

    • wuapinmon
      Soul Plumber
      • Dec 2008
      • 30711

      #1022
      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

      Comment

      • Jeff Lebowski
        Corporate lackey for Jesus
        • Nov 2008
        • 69746

        #1023
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

        Comment

        • myboynoah
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 21719

          #1024
          It's actually a cicada.

          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

          For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

          Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

          Comment

          • imanihonjin
            Junior Member
            • Jun 2013
            • 3772

            #1025
            This is my favorite Japanese "game show".

            Comment

            • wuapinmon
              Soul Plumber
              • Dec 2008
              • 30711

              #1026
              Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              I kept staring at this photo and blinking and thinking and wondering wtf, and then I realized that these guys did this to get the women who are already sleeping with them to sleep with them some more. Reward sex is the only thing that makes sense.
              "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
              The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

              Comment

              • Commando
                Explosivo
                • Feb 2009
                • 20748

                #1027
                Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                Gifts of the Spirit.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                Comment

                • Jeff Lebowski
                  Corporate lackey for Jesus
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 69746

                  #1028
                  Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                  I kept staring at this photo and blinking and thinking and wondering wtf, and then I realized that these guys did this to get the women who are already sleeping with them to sleep with them some more. Reward sex is the only thing that makes sense.
                  I wouldn't do it for reward sex. I am not that desperate.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                  Comment

                  • wuapinmon
                    Soul Plumber
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 30711

                    #1029
                    "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                    The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                    Comment

                    • wuapinmon
                      Soul Plumber
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 30711

                      #1030
                      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                      Comment

                      • myboynoah
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 21719

                        #1031
                        Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                        If only more people were as committed to a cause.
                        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

                        For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

                        Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

                        Comment

                        • Donuthole
                          Official Outgayer
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 25276

                          #1032
                          lol. The double casts are a nice touch.
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                          There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                          Comment

                          • wuapinmon
                            Soul Plumber
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 30711

                            #1033
                            "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                            The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                            Comment

                            • wuapinmon
                              Soul Plumber
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 30711

                              #1034
                              "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                              The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                              Comment

                              • wuapinmon
                                Soul Plumber
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 30711

                                #1035
                                "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                                The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                                Comment

                                Working...