Blink, Blink, Blink, What?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jeff Lebowski
    Corporate lackey for Jesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 69719

    #631
    Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Oh my. The next few days are going to be interesting.

    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

    Comment

    • wuapinmon
      Soul Plumber
      • Dec 2008
      • 30711

      #632
      Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      Seems you have some experience in this.
      That was too easy.

      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

      Comment

      • Commando
        Explosivo
        • Feb 2009
        • 20748

        #633
        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        The nice thing for Jared is that he will continue to subsist on a steady diet of foot-longs and will likely lose a lot of weight in the process.
        Boom!

        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

        Comment

        • falafel
          loves to talk on things
          • Mar 2009
          • 37988

          #634
          My favorite Subway commercials where the ones showing Jared attempting look normal as he played basketball.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

          Dig your own grave, and save!

          "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

          "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

          Comment

          • TripletDaddy
            sweet triple
            • Nov 2008
            • 58186

            #635
            Originally posted by Commando View Post
            Boom!
            Media referencing my stuff, I'm used to it by now.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

            sigpic

            Comment

            • Dwight Schr-ute
              Members Only
              • May 2011
              • 4917

              #636
              So this just happened on my phone. Super awesome job CNN and Subway! Way to work together on this.

              I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

              Comment

              • Moliere
                One man.....one pie
                • Oct 2009
                • 27886

                #637




                Probably could also go in the Foyer
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                Comment

                • Dwight Schr-ute
                  Members Only
                  • May 2011
                  • 4917

                  #638
                  Artist paints picture of Trump using menstrual blood.

                  **UPDATE 10.19.16- PAINTING NOW UP ON EBAY** **FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE** Original Bloody Trump menstrual painting ("Whatever") by Sarah Levy now being auctioned on eBay, through October 29, 2016. One year ago, after "Whatever" was featured on Buzzfeed it made internet waves, being covered on USAToday, MSNBC, Huffington Post, Reuters, Telemundo, and more, across many countries…
                  Last edited by Dwight Schr-ute; 09-15-2015, 05:12 PM.
                  I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

                  Comment

                  • falafel
                    loves to talk on things
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 37988

                    #639
                    Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                    Artist paints picture of Trump using menstrual blood.

                    https://sarahlevyart.wordpress.com/
                    Hey, is going to be auctioned!
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                    Dig your own grave, and save!

                    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                    Comment

                    • Copelius
                      Maker of eyeballs
                      • Dec 2012
                      • 4065

                      #640
                      On the phone with a potential client who wanted to conference in her husband:

                      PC-"Are you OK doing a 3 way with my husband."

                      Best response I thought was that it doesn't matter to me, the hourly rate is the same either way. Boss thought I should have requested pictures first.

                      Words matter, use all of them and don't assume somebody will insert one you left out.
                      “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

                      Comment

                      • Lost Student
                        BAND!
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 4324

                        #641
                        Originally posted by Copelius View Post
                        On the phone with a potential client who wanted to conference in her husband:

                        PC-"Are you OK doing a 3 way with my husband."

                        Best response I thought was that it doesn't matter to me, the hourly rate is the same either way. Boss thought I should have requested pictures first.

                        Words matter, use all of them and don't assume somebody will insert one you left out.
                        Just don't forget the Golden Rule.

                        "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                        "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                        This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                        "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                        "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

                        Comment

                        • creekster
                          It is NOT a monkey!
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 22661

                          #642
                          Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                          Artist paints picture of Trump using menstrual blood.

                          https://sarahlevyart.wordpress.com/
                          I am afraid to click the link because I can't imagine how on earth trump uses it and I dont really want to know.
                          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                          Comment

                          • wuapinmon
                            Soul Plumber
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 30711

                            #643


                            "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                            The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                            Comment

                            • Copelius
                              Maker of eyeballs
                              • Dec 2012
                              • 4065

                              #644
                              http://www.latimes.com/nation/nation...921-story.html

                              Modern day challenges

                              The TSA's scanning devices have settings that align with gender norms, Richards said. She said that in 2013, TSA agents in Chicago stopped her because the scanner, which was set for a woman, detected her penis as an anomaly. A similar scenario often unfolds for transgender men who have breasts, Richards said.
                              “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

                              Comment

                              • wuapinmon
                                Soul Plumber
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 30711

                                #645
                                Originally posted by Copelius View Post
                                Wrong thread. This is logical.
                                "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                                The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                                Comment

                                Working...